Pre-season Game 1 : Bombers vs. L(k)’s GDT

Geebrr

Like what I see from Walker and Thomas at DT...96 the kid we drafted got ate up and abused...see ya..Bennet too ..needs to step up his game...seemed over matched a  lot

Darby is solid and a huge having him from the get go this yr

I like what Jackson has done in several facets..some good blocks as full back...solid snaps...versatile foot soldier

Wade too...for first action...fares well and will be better...not sure why the hate...

Receiving core will be lights out...and Augudosi will play a role...and Piglet has locked up his spot...can see a lot of 2 qb sets this yr with him in lineup

That kicker looked smooth...but I don't want us going into season with a unproven rookie...nope...not again...PR him if need be...Father time gets good hang time on his punts...do we see him as one of our Global's with Karakoma until the Panzer gets healthy?

Well, the Bomber D did not look good on that drive and saved only by a fumbled catch.

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Like what I see from Walker and Thomas at DT...96 the kid we drafted got ate up and abused...see ya..Bennet too ..needs to step up his game...seemed over matched a  lot

Darby is solid and a huge having him from the get go this yr

I like what Jackson has done in several facets..some good blocks as full back...solid snaps...versatile foot soldier

Wade too...for first action...fares well and will be better...not sure why the hate...

Receiving core will be lights out...and Augudosi will play a role...and Piglet has locked up his spot...can see a lot of 2 qb sets this yr with him in lineup

That kicker looked smooth...but I don't want us going into season with a unproven rookie...nope...not again...PR him if need be...Father time gets good hang time on his punts...do we see him as one of our Global's with Karakoma until the Panzer gets healthy?

Saw nothing positive from Bennet but its only one game, Wade looked solid for the most part, but has big shoes to fill.

Just now, Mike said:

To me, there are some very easy cuts you could make after this game

QB Jones, WR Beaulieu, WR Westfield, DL Agnew, DB Cole, DL Kornelson all stand out for the wrong reasons

Won't argue with any of that

1 minute ago, Mike said:

To me, there are some very easy cuts you could make after this game

QB Jones, WR Beaulieu, WR Westfield, DL Agnew, DB Cole, DL Kornelson all stand out for the wrong reasons

Agree but would give homeboy Kornelson another shot.