Pre-season Game 1 : Bombers vs. L(k)’s GDT

Geebrr

Always makes me chuckle, the doom and gloom. These are the first live reps these guys have seen in months. With players they have little to no chemistry with. And a set of rules they’re only beginning to get comfortable with.

I think the key is to not get caught up in the result, but what’s the process look like? Who is showing a pattern? Who’s standing out? 

Just now, Mike said:

Always makes me chuckle, the doom and gloom. These are the first live reps these guys have seen in months. With players they have little to no chemistry with. And a set of rules they’re only beginning to get comfortable with.

Agreed it’s the first pre season game for **** sakes. Rarely looks pretty. Despite that we still have a lead, everything will be just fine 

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Then why is Edmonton's offense doing so well?  They are in the same boat!  

3 minutes ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

Then why is Edmonton's offense doing so well?  They are in the same boat!  

Well … 

Because they’re using their starting OL against a very green DL? Because offensive concepts are pretty much universally understood to be installed cleaner than defensive concepts? Because we’re not throwing anything but vanilla looks at them? Because they’ve already played one game aka they’re not actually in the same boat?