East Final thread

TrueBlue4ever

4 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Yet beer commericals are ok despite the issue with alcoholism with many people ?

The difference in my opinion is people know the struggles of alcoholism, it’s something that’s widely acknowledged. Gambling has this weird taboo. People don’t talk about it’s dangers, in fact it’s normally glamorized in movies. 

1 minute ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

The difference in my opinion is people know the struggles of alcoholism, it’s something that’s widely acknowledged. Gambling has this weird taboo. People don’t talk about it’s dangers, in fact it’s normally glamorized in movies. 

Well, that and at no point did you or anyone else in this thread say beer commercials were okay. The topic was gambling ads inundating commercial breaks. Ignore the whataboutism. 

1 minute ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

And there's a limit how much you can consume before you fall over and pass out, and the physical deterioration often signals those around that something is wrong. Not so with gambling and often the sufferer will con money out of anyone they can and draw them into the problem.

5 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Booze gambling and smoking are all glamorized in media. But filled sure gambling recovery and addiction doesn’t have a fraction the coverage of substance tobacco and booze. 

Just now, HardCoreBlue said:

So that’s MBT’s 29th overthrown ball? :)

Of the half lol.