Back 2 Back Champs @ VAJ-Cats-tic Voyage: The Week Of Thread

Noeller

1 hour ago, do or die said:

Seems we don't do any scouting, either.....

I just about crapped my pants when I saw that. Possibly the stupidest comment I've heard from a Rider fan, so you know that is some next level stupidity.

We literally placed more recruits on the CFL All Star team last year than any other team placed from their entire roster.

Edited by GCn20

11 hours ago, GCn20 said:

I just about crapped my pants when I saw that. Possibly the stupidest comment I've heard from a Rider fan, so you know that is some next level stupidity.

We literally placed more recruits on the CFL All Star team last year than any other team placed from their entire roster.

It's Migs, nuff said- let it go... his victories don't come from any savy sane argument- his come from the angst generated by his convoluted, meandering, self-countering, pulled from the ass reasoning. 

He wins when you get flustered and talk about him. 

29 minutes ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

It's Migs, nuff said- let it go... his victories don't come from any savy sane argument- his come from the angst generated by his convoluted, meandering, self-countering, pulled from the ass reasoning. 

He wins when you get flustered and talk about him. 

I suppose you are right if he is indeed trolling. However, he just might be that dumb. It really is a toss up. I say that because he makes insane statements like that to his fellow Rider fan brethren too.

Edited by GCn20

1 hour ago, GCn20 said:

I suppose you are right if he is indeed trolling. However, he just might be that dumb. It really is a toss up. I say that because he makes insane statements like that to his fellow Rider fan brethren too.

Yeah just go with dumb and not aware of how dumb he is so just keeps doubling down. The epitome of "we'll dig our way out!"