Week 6 - Game Day GIF Thread - Stumps @ Champs - Put Your Gifs in here

JCon

• JCon changed the title to Week 6 - Game Day GIF Thread - Stumps @ Champs - Put Your Gifs in here
6 hours ago, BomberBall said:

That scramble happened right in front of me and when he let it go, I yelled out ‘noooooo!’…..  Then quickly screamed, ‘Yeeeeeessssss!!!’ 😁

I thought he had done a magnificent job to get rid of it and keep us in fg range. Then boom, endzone tip toe catch by adams. It was at that time that the argos and riders knew they done goofed. And I knew we wouldn't be stopped. (and I was the biggest doubter of that trade ever.) 

The harris shuffle game was my now wifes first. She thought I was crazy for being up soo late on a work night to watch the delay game. After that she was all in. She's known only brilliant success for the bombers and is handily confident we will win the next 10 or so grey cups. Thus far shes always been right so I hope it continues. 

I'm really soaking up the game day today. For the next month, I'll be on the road for work with a weird, disrupted schedule. After tonight's game, I won't be able to watch the next 4 games live, and some I'll just have to listen to via the CJOB archive, 'cause I'll be living out of a hotel without PVR. Home (real home) for the Cgy game on the 25th of August, and hopefully somewhat normal schedule after that. Really looking forward to CJOB pre-game show, some pre-game elbow bending, and hopefully a fun discussion here through the game. Let's gooooooooooo fellassssssss! 

10 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I'm really soaking up the game day today. For the next month, I'll be on the road for work with a weird, disrupted schedule. After tonight's game, I won't be able to watch the next 4 games live, and some I'll just have to listen to via the CJOB archive, 'cause I'll be living out of a hotel without PVR. Home (real home) for the Cgy game on the 25th of August, and hopefully somewhat normal schedule after that. Really looking forward to CJOB pre-game show, some pre-game elbow bending, and hopefully a fun discussion here through the game. Let's gooooooooooo fellassssssss! 

You can't use the TSN app while on the road?  I don't know if it's only live, or if you can pause and stuff, but it's a decent option if you don't have any others.  Also, some hotels do have TSN :D 

2 minutes ago, Sard said:

You can't use the TSN app while on the road?  I don't know if it's only live, or if you can pause and stuff, but it's a decent option if you don't have any others.  Also, some hotels do have TSN :D 

Yeah, I should have clarified. After this week, the next 4 games I'll be working during them. So I won't get back to the hotel until well after the game. Sometimes, I can catch the replay at like midnight, but usually I just fire up the CJOB vault as soon as I'm finished work for the night. TSN Go would be helpful if they had the games archived immediately after, but I think it's only for live viewing.