Around The NHL 2022-23

10 hours ago, iHeart said:

And another one gone, another one gone

May be an image of 1 person

Their GM shold be fired too. He's had 3 coaches already. Although Jarmo Kekäläinen has 2 years less than Chevy, his teams have only had a fraction of the success. In his first draft he whiffed on all 3 of the first round picks. I see only 2 good players from all of his drafts. Dubois and Werenski. The pitchforks would have been out a long time ago if he was our GM.

34 minutes ago, MrFreakzilla said:

Their GM shold be fired too. He's had 3 coaches already. Although Jarmo Kekäläinen has 2 years less than Chevy, his teams have only had a fraction of the success. In his first draft he whiffed on all 3 of the first round picks. I see only 2 good players from all of his drafts. Dubois and Werenski. The pitchforks would have been out a long time ago if he was our GM.

That's Mike Smith level mediocrity!

1 hour ago, IC Khari said:

Hi, I'm Mike Smith and I suck ...

2126078.jpg.jpg

what every Jet fan found out after the fact was that phone wasn't connected....

On 2023-04-15 at 7:57 PM, JCon said:

Columbus is due for a management change. It's not just the coaching. 

I disagree.  Let them continue to suck for eternity. 

10 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Watching the playoffs has raised this question in my mind:

If the Olympics started today, who would be Canada’s 3 goalies, and would they have the worst goaltending options of the main contenders (US, Russia, Sweden, Finland, Czechia, Germany?, Swiss?, Denmark?)?

Depends how far and well Skinner goes...we are definitely not stacked like use to be at Goaltending though.

51 minutes ago, JCon said:

Cons love themselves some welfare. Wow, that's a lot of money for billionaires. 

I don't think I'd call Jyodi Gondek a "Con".  I am not a fan of hers but hats off to all the politicians for finally moving this forward, as it would be a shame for the Flames to move to Cleveland or something like that.  Now, they need to focus on their next big project, getting a new stadium for the Stamps to play in so they can bull doze that rat infested dump McMahon.

5 hours ago, Noeller said:

fLames finally doing away with the worst barn in the entire league.... new facility incoming: 

Billionaire owners get away with it again. 

Also when u said worst barn...did you also mean the football stadium?

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg