This will be good … LOL

IC Khari

https://3downnation.com/2022/02/18/i-dont-really-need-to-defend-codys-play-riders-gm-jeremy-oday-shoots-back-at-chris-jones-for-fajardo-slander/amp/

Saskatchewan Roughriders’ general manager Jeremy O’Day has come to the defence of his starting quarterback against slander from his former boss.

Early in January, newly hired Edmonton Elks’ head coach and general manager Chris Jones defended the hiring of his former offensive coordinator with the Riders, Stephen McAdoo, by placing the blame for his departure from Saskatchewan on quarterback Cody Fajardo.

“I’ll be honest with you, I just look at that and between me and the fence post, I didn’t think Fajardo was a top five guy at quarterback. I know he’s a good runner, I know he’s a winner, but I just don’t see him as a passer,” Jones told Terry Jones of the Edmonton Sun. 

🤣😂😂🤣

Edited by IC Khari

Of course O'Day gonna defend him....if he doesn't Faj will wilt and pout...his psychie is as fragile as an egg.

And yeah he was in top 3 in 2019 cause he was only starter to basically play all year

Same with this yr...if BLM...Masoli or Evans ..Harris...played a full slate..he would have been behind Zack.. Reilly and 3 more guys....plus his efficiency...was horrible...and it was laughable for passed 20 or more yards..what was it..like 6 or something?? 

As much as Jones is a tool...he hit a bullseye on that

On 2022-02-19 at 7:31 PM, 17to85 said:

Any qbs come to the cfl without potential?

Jason Boltus

5 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Yep. Not soo much his time but that he wasn't going to be a starter ever. I'm glad he has a tremendous career to fall back on. Good dude not every one can succeed. 

Yes, wish him well. McGuire had all the tools but it's hard to see the field & grow as a player when the guy in front of him is playing lights out every game. 

21 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Jason Boltus

Yes, wish him well. McGuire had all the tools but it's hard to see the field & grow as a player when the guy in front of him is playing lights out every game. 

They should have kept Bryan Bennett in the first place!!! He'd still be here and they wouldn't need no J. Alfred Prukop standing there with insidious intent, playing as well as a patient etherized upon a table!  Mother ******!!!!

1 hour ago, GCn20 said:

I don't see Prukop as any worse than LeFevour or McGuire.  It would be great if a new QB came in and surprised a la Streveler in 2018.

I've come to care very little about the #2 QB role. I love a young guy there so I can dream, but it seems to quickly turn into a nightmare when I see them play.

Prukop seems the best possible option under the circumstances and I feel like he could manage a game if our D takes over.

But whoever is #2, it's still Collaros or bust.

8 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I've come to care very little about the #2 QB role. I love a young guy there so I can dream, but it seems to quickly turn into a nightmare when I see them play.

Prukop seems the best possible option under the circumstances and I feel like he could manage a game if our D takes over.

But whoever is #2, it's still Collaros or bust.

For sure...agree on all points. Such is life in the CFL, a team only consistently wins when their starting QB is healthy.