Week 7 - Non-Champ Games - Cgy@Ham Tor@Ssk BC@MTL

JCon

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

You guys have a lot more faith in David Watford than I do. I think the Stamps are going to absolutely paste to Tabbies tonight. This ones over at the half... 

I think they keep it slow and put lots of pressure on the Stamps. I just don't see a blowout. 

Of course, that could be because I hope to sit down and watch and hope it's not over at the half. 

1 minute ago, JCon said:

I think they keep it slow and put lots of pressure on the Stamps. I just don't see a blowout. 

Of course, that could be because I hope to sit down and watch and hope it's not over at the half. 

Fair enough! I think the Cats are wildly overrated and while the Stamps aren't a good team this year, I think they're a lot better than the Cats without a real QB... 

9 minutes ago, johnzo said:

I wish I had time and data to run the numbers on the winning percentage of CFL teams in games where their starter is making their first start.

Whatever it is, I bet it is not great.

Thats a good one. I would bet it'd be high 30s low 40s. But I would bet the 2nd start win rate drops by as much as half. 

problem for argos is the glenn young experience. but They are on upward trajectory, sask, down.

argos win. 

sask fans blame ..... high price of fertilizer, right to repair combine problems, teeth dont fit, , 

and mainly.....

andrew harris.

Edited by Mark F

1 minute ago, Mark F said:

problem for argos is the glenn young experience. but They are on upward trajectory, sask, down.

argos win. 

sask fans blame andrew harris.

I have no idea how the defense is going to react to everything that happened this week. Hughes will be fired up and so will Judge. But, overall, I expect the Riders offense to score a bunch and for the home crowd to make the difference. 

thinking the Stamps also win handily....People over reacted with the Stamps demise...My bet they end up in second

Toronto too I see beating the Riders...they are legitimately banged up, but even with Gainey, Leanord, Edam and Marino in they would most likely lose...I also think Fajardo won't finish, and even suspect he may be a late scratch and backing up

1 hour ago, Booch said:

thinking the Stamps also win handily....People over reacted with the Stamps demise...My bet they end up in second

Toronto too I see beating the Riders...they are legitimately banged up, but even with Gainey, Leanord, Edam and Marino in they would most likely lose...I also think Fajardo won't finish, and even suspect he may be a late scratch and backing up

I think its not soo much about the stamps being better than people thought, the west below the bombers is much worse and more open than any one wouldve though. The whole league above ottawa and below the bombers is damn close going into week 7. Any team in that mix could finish any where between the two. Its gonna be a freaking wild finish to the season at this rate. Could make for great ratings. 

My concern with Tor is defensive play call, and consistency at QB. If they didnt have stubler running the D I'd have more faith in them. The riders just got slapped twice back to back in the biggest games of the regular season for them. Any pro team will answer hard after that. 

I think argos riders is gonna be the game of the week. We are gonna crush edm. Ham on their 3rd string qb, and I think montreal is gonna be a mess with out khari calling the plays. This could be a very ugly week in the CFL.

9 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

With all the injury report stuff for the gamblers how about the league mandate a standard depth chart format teams have to release publicly that's actually legible?  

Thatd be nice, the injury reports are pretty crappy too. League isnt doing a good job with either.