Week 7 - Non-Champ Games - Cgy@Ham Tor@Ssk BC@MTL

JCon

2 hours ago, bearpants said:

Lions are 4-2 with a good offense… wouldn’t count them out… though I’d like our chances against them at home in late November…

A good but one dimensional offense. And a mediocre defense. It'll be interesting to see how they do this coming week vs the crieders. Go lions go. 

21 hours ago, Goalie said:

Point 1 seems to be a TSN in general football hockey whatever problem 

They have a storyline to tell.. it's likely semi scripted 

Like last night when they randomly played highlights of Andersons career...even though cgy wasn't in the game and Harris had just got to the 6th spot all time...like why not show highlights from Harris' career?? Not only that but they almost missed a play while talking about a guy who wasn't on either team playing that night...so bizarre some of their choices.

18 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Like last night when they randomly played highlights of Andersons career...even though cgy wasn't in the game and Harris had just got to the 6th spot all time...like why not show highlights from Harris' career?? Not only that but they almost missed a play while talking about a guy who wasn't on either team playing that night...so bizarre some of their choices.

He was highlighted because that’s who Harris passed. Nothing more complex than that. And fairly standard in sports when someone climbs the list to show others on the list. 

Yeah showing the guy who was just passed is totally normal and fine. The thing that irked me most is there was a high hit on a kick return but rather than show a replay of it they're jerking off some nobody producer or some such. Get ******, show me the replay cause I swore they got facemask on that hit.