2020 USA ELECTION!!!!

Wanna-B-Fanboy

Trump supposedly tried to get out of going to Georgia tonight but in the end has decided that he will air all his grievances in front of a rally that's not for him.”

He must have heard the size of the crowd would be inky-dinky-Parler-vous.

Edited by Mr Dee

25 minutes ago, do or die said:

Trump has promised the real numbers behind the election tonight.

He has delivered.  Currently listening to Trump going State by State.....pulling numbers straight out of his mushroom.   The red hat plebs are eating it up.....

It becomes rather unfunny...when you actually know some red hat plebs. 

6 minutes ago, do or die said:

Trump spent pretty much the time, talking about how HE was cheated and ripped off and kept asking the crowd, where Perdue was......(he is currently in quarantine)

4 minutes ago, Mark F said:

what keeps this crackpot going?

is he on drugs?

amazing stamina considering how physically and mentally bloated he is.

Steroids will do that.

Further to Pence.....

Amendment 12:

"The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted; The person having the greatest Number of votes for President, shall be the President"
With the envelopes are already sealed. All that's left is to open them and count the votes.

So, what supposedly is Q-Tip expected to do?   Grab the envelopes and sprint across the WH lawn?

32 minutes ago, do or die said:

Comparatively

comparing two evil people. I guess trump has far more American deaths, Bush far more foreign violent deaths.

trump chaos at home, bush chaos abroad.

trump can probably leave the usa without fear of arrest for war crimes.

economics.... shrug.

toss up probably

Could be a civil war': Trump supporters refuse to accept Biden will be president

Some of President Donald Trump's supporters are refusing to accept that Joe Biden won the November 2020 election and will be inaugurated president on January 20, after listening to months of lies from Trump, the Trump campaign, and right wing media.

One maskless Republican interviewed by CNN (video below) said he would never accept Joe Biden as his president, but when pressed, went further – much further.

"You accept he's going to be inaugurated?" CNN's Donie O'Sullivan asked.

"No I don't," cried the man, wearing a "Trump 2020 The Sequel" sweatshirt that also read: "Make Liberals Cry Again."

"I mean, how could that change at this point?" O'Sullivan, somewhat exasperated, asked.

"There could be a civil war, you never know," claimed the devout Trump supporter, standing next to a woman with a "Stop the Steal" sign.

"You don't actually want a civil war, do you?" the reporter pressed.

"I don't," he claimed. "Show us the voting machines, show us the ballots. Show us that this was a fair election, or we'll never accept a vote again, ever," he threatened, pointing his finger in defiance.

It's unclear what that Trump supporter thinks he would do or find if he were actually presented with the voting machines and the ballots. Despite what he's heard on Fox News, OAN, or Newsmax, or read in right wing media or Facebook, the election was fair and all of the pro-Trump false claims have been thoroughly and repeatedly debunked.

Earlier in the segment one woman insisted "Trump is the next president," and another declared, "I'm going to the inauguration for Trump. I booked it before the election," while claiming she has faith "he's going to be elected."

'Could be a civil war': Trump supporters refuse to accept Biden will be president - Alternet.org

1 hour ago, Mr Dee said:

Wow! Another lawyer has bitten the dust for Trump.

Was it worth it?

Lawyer Who Was on GA Conference Call With Trump Resigns From Her Firm

C-SPAN/Reuters
A volunteer lawyer for President Donald Trump’s campaign has resigned her position as a partner at the law firm Foley & Lardner after her involvement in the explosive conference call between Georgia’s secretary of state and Trump was made public. “I have decided that it is in both of our interests that I leave the firm,” she wrote in a statement to Insider. Mitchell aided the president in pressuring the Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to overturn the state’s election results in the Jan. 2 phone call, and she previously described her role as a “volunteer” for the Trump campaign in its longshot and fact-free efforts to overturn the election.

In a statement released Monday, her firm said, “Foley & Lardner LLP is not representing any parties seeking to contest the results of the presidential election...We are aware of, and are concerned by, Ms. Mitchell’s participation in the January 2 conference call.”

(I would think that the next step for her will be a disbarment hearing in front of her local Bar Association.)

Hawley’s Furious Tweets About Antifa Attacking His Home Were BS, Cops Say ‘A MINOR EVENT’

Greg Nash/Reuters
Fresh from fabricating claims of election fraud, Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) has been called out for fabricating details of a protest outside his home in Virginia on Monday night. “Antifa scumbags came to our place in DC and threatened my wife and newborn daughter, who can’t travel,” he wrote. “Now ‘vigil’ means screaming threats through bullhorns, vandalizing property, pounding on the doors of homes and terrorizing innocent people and children.” However, the local police department said no property damage was reported and the group of about 15 protesters left without incident when police arrived. They were cited for writing chalk messages on the street, chanting in violation of local noise limits, and protesting outside a private home, which is illegal in Virginia. “It was a minor event,” a police spokesman said.

(Now who's the snowflake?)