2020 USA ELECTION!!!!

Wanna-B-Fanboy

1 hour ago, iHeart said:

Even Pat Robertson has had enough of Trump's Crap

Pot, meet kettle. Kettle, meet pot. Hypocrisy at its finest. We are seeing yet another of Trump's supporters distancing himself so as to not be associated with a loser. So long as Trump had a chance of being re-elected, Robertson et al had their collective lips pressed firmly to Trump's gargantuan butt.

Ex-Trump Adviser Who Downplayed Pandemic Finds COVID Culprit: The Media
Getty News
Since leaving the White House earlier this month, former Trump COVID adviser Scott Atlas seems to have found the real reason why the disease has wreaked such devastation upon the United States—media coverage. “The media’s politicization of Covid has proved deadly and puts Americans’ freedoms at risk,” reads the subhead of Atlas’s op-ed, “A Pandemic of Misinformation,” published in The Wall Street Journal on Monday. Atlas, a neuroradiologist who has no background in epidemiology, was known as President Trump’s favorite pandemic adviser and downplayed the virus’ impact before submitting his resignation in November. In his Journal piece, Atlas continued to claim that lockdowns are unnecessary and harmful, even as daily death tolls continue to breach 3,000 nationwide.

34 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Cool, just incase anyone was wondering what corporations were supporting the GOP senate candidates in the Georgia run off:

A few surprises on the list. Also surprising is the tiny amount these corporate PACs are giving considering the risk of alienating their non GOP customers.

TD bank, really. Unbelievable. 

46 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

I think ‘silence of the lambs’ fits here...

"Quid pro quo. I sell you things, you tell them things. Not about this call, though, about Hunter Binden. Quid pro quo. Yes or no? Yes or no, Volodymyr? Poor little Rudy is waiting."

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

'Growing anxiety' at the Pentagon as officials brace for Trump's next unpredictable move: report

As the United States moves closer toward Inauguration Day, White House and Pentagon officials are reportedly bracing for President Donald Trump's next unpredictable move.

With less than 30 days until President-elect Joe Biden's Inauguration, officials admit they are concerned about Trump's behavior and what he might do in the last days of his presidency. According to CNN, there are concerns looming about the possibility of Trump making an unexpected military call in the coming days.

"With just some 30 days to go before the US military watches its current commander in chief leave office, there is growing anxiety in the ranks about what Trump might do in these remaining days. Will the President order some unexpected military action, such as a strike on Iran, or will he somehow draw the military into his efforts to overthrow the election results?

It's a troubling enough scenario that military leaders have taken the unusual step of publicly stating that they will not play a role in deciding an American election."

In addition to Pentagon officials, CNN has also spoken to "nearly a dozen currently serving officers either in senior roles or with direct knowledge of how senior commanders" who weighed on their concerns about the uncertainty over the coming weeks. However, none of the officials have wanted their names released presumably out of fear of retaliation.

"We don't know what he might do," one Pentagon official said. "We are in strange times," another said.

'Growing anxiety' at the Pentagon as officials brace for Trump's next unpredictable move: report - Alternet.org

2 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

- "I'm counting down the hours 'til he's gone," Pelosi told her leadership team as they strategized this weekend. "I plan to pull him out of there by his hair, his little hands and his feet."

But even Kanye hasn’t conceded yet, has he?

I know the US Senate is controlled by the GOP and ultimately that’s what drives the show but I just find Pelosi and Schumer frustrating. They stammer a lot and talk tough but with little effect. It will be interesting once the dust settles what people who know what they are talking about and what they have to say when they do a comprehensive review on these two and other Democratic leaders in taking on Trump and his administration. 

35 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I know the US Senate is controlled by the GOP and ultimately that’s what drives the show but I just find Pelosi and Schumer frustrating. They stammer a lot and talk tough but with little effect. It will be interesting once the dust settles what people who know what they are talking about and what they have to say when they do a comprehensive review on these two and other Democratic leaders in taking on Trump and his administration. 

Pelosi and Schumer are yesterday's people and should step aside to let new dynamic and progressive leadership emerge.

6 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Pelosi and Schumer are yesterday's people and should step aside to let new dynamic and progressive leadership emerge.

I 100% agree. The only problem I see is the missing generation. We have the old guard- who are very savvy political animals. We have the up and comers AOC and crew, including Katie porter. The former have the experience and old knowledge; the former have the passion, idealism and the grassroots savvy. They don't have that generation to link the two- That is a grave oversight by the Democrats and one that is going to require A LOT of growing pains... But I feel it's all trending in the right direction.

42 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I 100% agree. The only problem I see is the missing generation. We have the old guard- who are very savvy political animals. We have the up and comers AOC and crew, including Katie porter. The former have the experience and old knowledge; the former have the passion, idealism and the grassroots savvy. They don't have that generation to link the two- That is a grave oversight by the Democrats and one that is going to require A LOT of growing pains... But I feel it's all trending in the right direction.

As a Gen X'r myself, yup. :-)