2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

3 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Screw you. You said what you said & now you're backing off? At least own it & what you said. Don't be a wimp denying it like a coward. I hate entitled fans like you thinking players owe you something when they don't.

2 minutes ago, JCon said:

Mid-season form!

Mid-season? That there is fine post season "loading up for a cup run" form.

33 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

You need to let go of that dude. Go back and re-read what I actually said.

26 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Screw you. You said what you said & now you're backing off? At least own it & what you said. Don't be a wimp denying it like a coward. I hate entitled fans like you thinking players owe you something when they don't.

tenor.gif

14 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Ok I'm going to make this easier for you since you're clearly simple minded. I don't reply to people who make stupid ass claims like...."so you think walby quit on the team?!?" or whatever the **** it was that you said. I replied with that one word answer to your dumbass assertion...which was, YES, because I'm not going to waste my time describing what I mean when you clearly don't live in reality. If you'd take a minute and notice, I have Walby as my avatar. On top of that, I say he is the GOAT at every opportunity. AND to compare his career to someone like Mitchell is a ******* joke. AND to take what I said and somehow twist it into me saying everyone who retires should be forgotten about and never celebrated is next level dumbassness. You have to be the dumbest motherfucker alive to think that's what I was saying. So I'm not backing off dipshit, I just wasn't willing to explain what I meant any further to someone who is bordering on ******* insane.

BUT TO CLARIFY. While I understand WHY Mitchell chose to retire, I still consider his UNIQUE SITUATION as quitting and bailing on the team. EVEN THOUGH I SAID IT AT THE TIME, I do hope he reconsiders and comes back.

6 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Ok I'm going to make this easier for you since you're clearly simple minded. I don't reply to people who make stupid ass claims like...."so you think walby quit on the team?!?" or whatever the **** it was that you said. I replied with that one word answer to your dumbass assertion...which was, YES, because I'm not going to waste my time describing what I mean when you clearly don't live in reality. If you'd take a minute and notice, I have Walby as my avatar. On top of that, I say he is the GOAT at every opportunity. AND to compare his career to someone like Mitchell is a ******* joke. AND to take what I said and somehow twist it into me saying everyone who retires should be forgotten about and never celebrated is next level dumbassness. You have to be the dumbest motherfucker alive to think that's what I was saying. So I'm not backing off dipshit, I just wasn't willing to explain what I meant any further to someone who is bordering on ******* insane.

BUT TO CLARIFY. While I understand WHY Mitchell chose to retire, I still consider his UNIQUE SITUATION as quitting and bailing on the team. EVEN THOUGH I SAID IT AT THE TIME, I do hope he reconsiders and comes back.

You said Walby quit after I asked you. You also said anyone that retires before their contract expires are quitters. Even in the off season. I didn't say it. You did. Own it. People that say stupid things win stupid prizes.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

Players had to find alternatives to football to make ends meet while the CFL got back on track during covid. It makes perfect sense that guys would bide their time to see how things shook out before announcing their retirements. An abbreviated season is obviously not enough for some to walk away from new careers outside of football. I was expecting retirements and I'm expecting more right up til camp opens.

4 hours ago, MOBomberFan said:

Players had to find alternatives to football to make ends meet while the CFL got back on track during covid. It makes perfect sense that guys would bide their time to see how things shook out before announcing their retirements. An abbreviated season is obviously not enough for some to walk away from new careers outside of football. I was expecting retirements and I'm expecting more right up til camp opens.

Hearing there could be up to 30-40 more announced. That's a lot of talent leaving unfortunately. 

15 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

More quitters... 😂

DB Kenny Ladler (BC)
DB Derek Jones (BC)
WR Kevin Elliot (EDM)

I was hoping Jones might get a chance to start for BC. Wanted to see if he could make that leap. Oh well...