Covid-19

JCon

Just now, Noeller said:

If your cases were travel based, that might make sense. The only travel related COVID info is the person who came back from Montreal (already part of the "lockdown" for MB) and didn't isolate properly. Your issues aren't really from outside the province...it's Manitobans, themselves, causing this. 

Well, we know that the Brandon case is travel related and so were the big clusters in the Southern Health Region. So it's Manitoban's leaving the Province and not sufficiently self-isolating upon their return.

Closing the borders includes mandating self-isolation upon return. 

4 minutes ago, JCon said:

Well, we know that the Brandon case is travel related and so were the big clusters in the Southern Health Region. So it's Manitoban's leaving the Province and not sufficiently self-isolating upon their return.

Closing the borders includes mandating self-isolation upon return. 

The only travel based one I've seen confirmed in the press is the Brandon one, which was to Montreal, which is still under the "border closure". You want to put the blame on other provinces, but honestly, it's other provinces that should be trying to keep Manitobans out right now. Manitoba has somehow overtaken Alberta as the worst place to be in Canada for COVID right now. 

6 minutes ago, Noeller said:

The only travel based one I've seen confirmed in the press is the Brandon one, which was to Montreal, which is still under the "border closure". You want to put the blame on other provinces, but honestly, it's other provinces that should be trying to keep Manitobans out right now. Manitoba has somehow overtaken Alberta as the worst place to be in Canada for COVID right now. 

Southern Health was a man who went to (ahem) Alberta and brought it back. 

I want the border closed not only to keep the riffraff out but to mandate 14 day isolation. I don't care if it's Manitoban's bringing it back or travellers from other provinces, I would like to see self-isolation mandated again. 

On 2020-08-12 at 4:18 PM, Noeller said:

Pallister's various quotes today were bordering on inhumane. His willingness to just send kids back to school with zero care about getting everyone sick and overwhelming the system is shocking. "We can't live in fear".....well, yes....yes we have every right to be ******* terrified of sending all the kids and teachers back like some sort of science experiment. 

C'mon Noeller get with the program. You've now hit 40. You are now in the second & last phase of your lonnnng life. What you do with yourself from now on counts for nothing because there are less sunsets in your future. This is a world for young people. You should be willing to sacrifice your life for theirs so they can have jobs & work.  You should be doing it gladly... That seems to be the message from Pallister, Kenney, DeSantis in Florida & Trump. All of which who will use their influence to save their lives while sacrificing others if they get sick.  

3 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

C'mon Noeller get with the program. You've now hit 40. You are now in the second & last phase of your lonnnng life. What you do with yourself from now on counts for nothing because there are less sunsets in your future. This is a world for young people. You should be willing to sacrifice your life for theirs so they can have jobs & work.  You should be doing it gladly... That seems to be the message from Pallister, Kenney, DeSantis in Florida & Trump. All of which who will use their influence to save their lives while sacrificing others if they get sick.  

I still have two young children who can't fend for themselves (yet). They need to keep *this* forty something'er around until they can at least work on a line somewhere. Unless, corporations can adopt children?

👁‍🗨 We all saw that video of that H.S. with crowded hallways where the student got time off for video-taping. Here’s the partial result...

A high school in Georgia faced national criticism after a student shared a photo of a crowded hallway

Since then, six students and three staff members have tested positive for coronavirus and the school's been temporarily shut

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-53759662/students-from-georgia-school-district-in-viral-photo-speak-out

BBC NEWS

8 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

👁‍🗨 We all saw that video of that H.S. with crowded hallways where the student got time off for video-taping. Here’s the partial result...

A high school in Georgia faced national criticism after a student shared a photo of a crowded hallway

Since then, six students and three staff members have tested positive for coronavirus and the school's been temporarily shut

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-53759662/students-from-georgia-school-district-in-viral-photo-speak-out

BBC NEWS

The student who took and shared the photo was also suspended. 

1 hour ago, JCon said:

Southern Health was a man who went to (ahem) Alberta and brought it back. 

I want the border closed not only to keep the riffraff out but to mandate 14 day isolation. I don't care if it's Manitoban's bringing it back or travellers from other provinces, I would like to see self-isolation mandated again. 

Most of the Interlake - Eastern cases are travel related as well.

7 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

H: The guy at work who goes to strip clubs gave me Covid, dear. 

W: You've been working from home for five months. 

19 hours ago, Noeller said:

75 percent of all these cases are travel related or contacts of the person or ppl who travelled. The rest are hutterites and maple leaf. You are fear mongering from afar. The city with all the ppl has 40 something active cases.. 30 plus of which are travel related. There's about 10 or 11 in Winnipeg that they haven't been able to trace tho. About the same amount in Brandon. 

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

I would love to see your specifics to back up the 75% number. Listen, you guys can believe what you want, but if you don't believe that Manitoba is the worst place to be in Canada right now, in terms of COVID, then you're just crazy...

Is that a joke?