Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Noeller

2020 CFL Draft

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

might be the stumps wanted to save the big salary commitment? 

3rd overall going to save them that much? They might have to trade down a couple times haha 

Maybe Huff owed Hervey some future considerations

Edited by BBlink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BBlink said:

3rd overall going to save them that much? They might have to trade down a couple times haha 

maybe or maybe with out the pressure of no1 over all they take a futures guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

maybe or maybe with out the pressure of no1 over all they take a futures guy

I'd imagine they wanted an olineman and they knew they'd get one of them in the top 3 especially considering they knew who BC wanted. 

And once the oline men start being picked there's usually a run of them

But still seems like they could have got a bit more

Edited by BBlink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BBlink said:

I'd imagine they wanted an olineman and they knew they'd get one of them in the top 3 especially considering they knew who BC wanted. 

And once the oline men start being picked there's usually a run of them

But still seems like they could have got a bit more

And then they pick a DL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...