2019-20 CFL Offseason

JCon

6 hours ago, AKAChip said:

I normally agree but they were starting Ante Milanovic-Litre and clearly had no interest in running the ball in either of their matchups. The Bombers knew it too which in a way makes it all the more impressive that they allowed a combined one sack. 

They had lost Terry Williams & Kadeem Carey but even when they were both healthy they couldn't consistently run the ball effectively. Their line just isn't physical enough in my opinion to do anything close to what the Bombers did rushing last season. Not even remotely close.  The most misunderstood part of OL play isn't pass pro. It's any part of the run or passing game a line can't do well.

1 minute ago, Jpan85 said:

Wow then its a deal. Must of been that they were going to have to release him today and got anything they could.

Looks like they're dumping salaries and avoiding paying bonuses. 

They've signed Adams to a big contract and possibly Lewis too. 

15 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

He is not. He's in contract in 2020. 

I wonder if they re-did his contract at some point because the articles all say his rights were traded in exchange for a conditional pick.  The wording makes it sound like an Arbuckle-type trade where Montreal gets the pick IF he signs with Toronto.

1 hour ago, Floyd said:

Posey would be a nice fit with bombers 

Looking for high $$$. Pass. 

I would rather get Armanti Edwards, 1000 yards receiver, and he is a former QB and can do the gadget play that Darvin Adams have been doing. 

Edited by M.O.A.B.