Day Before GDT: Larks @ Bombers

JCon

32 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

"man short" cause collaros would have done what if he dressed? Stood around and talked to people. Which is likely exactly what he's going to be doing.

It's just insurance.  95% chance we don't have to make a claim, but we've now made sure we can't make that claim if we need it.  And at that point, the 5%, the kick in the nads is going to be that they insurance would have come at no added hit to the cap or chequebook since Collaros is being paid the same to stand on the sidelines in street clothes and he would be to stand there in shoulder pads.

4 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

I agree.  Those imports and then you have Wolitarsky, Demski and Petermann platoon through the 2 spots.

Whitehead could only stay on if they trusted him to be the primary returner.  Thus far Grant is much better at that role.

How can all of us see that the receiving core we used in the Banjo Bowl is superior to the one we're using now but not our coaching staff? 

Bailey played a hell of a game against the Riders and earned a spot in the lineup, especially over a guy like Whitehead who's absolutely useless in our O.

4 hours ago, Piggy 1 said:

Has the question regarding Gray's "injury" been answered? I think since Neuf went in the interior hasn't been as strong.

His injury is nonexistent. 

7 minutes ago, White Out said:

Got to say, I feel absolutely no expectations going into tomorrow. Feels great. Bombers win and look amazing? Cool, good job I guess. Bombers get pumped for 50 at home? Yep, not surprised. 

It's a really shitty feeling having no expectation, and no real emotion for the team. Must be like the average Calgary CFL fan.

You helping with the parade or not ? 😜

55 minutes ago, White Out said:

Is it a parade of feeling bad? If so, yes.

Why would anybody here feel bad ?..... we don't make decisions that affect anything in the day to day operations of the team.  If anybody would be feeling bad at the end of the season because of how it all went down, I would expect it to be the team.  

52 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Why would anybody here feel bad ?..... we don't make decisions that affect anything in the day to day operations of the team.  If anybody would be feeling bad at the end of the season because of how it all went down, I would expect it to be the team.  

so then why feel good when we win? why watch?

Despite the setbacks in recent weeks, I expect the Bombers to win tomorrow.  Home game, in snowy, windy conditions.  Run game should feature more prominently.  Vernon Adams shouldn't be able to run roughshod over the secondary...if they show up.  Keep the turnovers to 2 or less, create 2 or more turnovers, run for over 175 yards...those are my hopes for the Bombers.  Likely a low scoring game.  Bombers 26 Als 17.