Game Day Thread- Bombers at Arblows

Nolby

1 minute ago, Tracker said:

While we don't know for sure if the fault lies with LaPolice or Nichols, the evidence sure seems to indicate that the problem is Nichols.

Decades of evidence suggest otherwise. This is not new with Lapo.

Though I'm not getting Nichols off the hook either.

Edited by Bigblue204

Just now, Bigblue204 said:

That's legitimately all he did. Was a decent play but nothing special. Matthew's wants to be a game changer,  he better step up....he can go watch Walkers film for a lesson.

Nichols never really tried Matthews often tho. Once prior? 

Receivers aren't gonna put up big yards if your QB is using his outlet (Harris Demski Lucky) all game. 21 of 31. 169.

5 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Nichols never really tried Matthews often tho. Once prior? 

Receivers aren't gonna put up big yards if your QB is using his outlet (Harris Demski Lucky) all game. 21 of 31. 169.

I agree. But he had at least 2 drops. Good/leading receivers get open. And nichols needs to force it to him as well. Let the big man go get it.

Just now, Goalie said:

I dunno man. U think lapo called like 19 outlet passes? 

Its not the calls, it's the overall strategy. Protect the ball no matter what. Never take the chances.

Are you telling me you've never seen a game like this from a Lapo led offense? It's his calling card. Nichols didnt help. But Lapo is who he is. Nichols just makes it even worse.

8 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Its not the calls, it's the overall strategy. Protect the ball no matter what. Never take the chances.

Are you telling me you've never seen a game like this from a Lapo led offense? It's his calling card. Nichols didnt help. But Lapo is who he is. Nichols just makes it even worse.

It's like a toxic relationship that devolves into mutual destruction.

tumblr_n10d7rlIfK1qj4315o1_400.gif

14 minutes ago, Tracker said:

While we don't know for sure if the fault lies with LaPolice or Nichols, the evidence sure seems to indicate that the problem is Nichols.

The boo-birds at IGF will be primed to sing next Friday night as soon as Nichols stutters against the Stamps.  He made his own bed and now he's going to have to lie in it, I expect he'll  go into full nuclear melt-down once the fans get after him.

Crashing back to earth now....better be some serious corrections next game or the faithful of this team will lose all of that great optimism this team started out with....We know this team has better talent than what is being shown...Better find ourselves quick because a third loss in a row will have to result in a major change....Just what that will be is anyone's guess...A team that is going into a 29 yr drought Cup wise....better not see any kind of regression this team has shown in the last 2 games...All kinds of fears rearing their ugly head will certainly come to the fore

Edited by Stickem