Bombers vs Smoked Argos Coming to 'Peg

M.O.A.B.

5 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

Real tough catches though. I love how he attacks that ball and high points it. Something the Bombers have been missing from the rec Core lately.

Yes. It wasn't that long ago we were hoping Clarence would go get the ball. Now we have Darvin, Lucky, Woli, etc.

42 minutes ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

Only Argo defender that concerns me is Micah Awe.  Dude is a head hunter and hasn’t done a d@mn thing to change his high tackling style.  Expect a few redmist moments when he earholes a few of our guys with the crown of his helmet... and no calls.

I love that he's playing MLB, and can't believe Wild is starting.  Both those guys are disasters if they have to cover a back or receiver in man.  Matt Webster is their safety and they have rookie Matt Boateng playing nickel.  O should tear it up.

Nothing on their O is scary at all, have a few good receivers but no QB so meh.

23 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

I love that he's playing MLB, and can't believe Wild is starting.  Both those guys are disasters if they have to cover a back or receiver in man.  Matt Webster is their safety and they have rookie Matt Boateng playing nickel.  O should tear it up.

Nothing on their O is scary at all, have a few good receivers but no QB so meh.

Oh I don’t doubt his talent - I agree Awe is good when he plays to stop the run and rallies to the ball with speed and energy in zone.  Just that he’s also good for a couple headshots every game as well, which I can’t stand.  

54 minutes ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

Oh I don’t doubt his talent - I agree Awe is good when he plays to stop the run and rallies to the ball with speed and energy in zone.  Just that he’s also good for a couple headshots every game as well, which I can’t stand.  

I doubt his talent, he's an average WIL and a terrible MLB.

22 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

I doubt his talent, he's an average WIL and a terrible MLB.

Alright, I’m going to flat out admit you caught me mistakenly being agreeable for agreeable’s sake. I don’t care if he’s great, mediocre or terrible.  I do know he’s a dirtbag on the field and a headshot artist.

When you said you “love that Awe is playing mlb”... you meant that as a “this is good for the Bombers” ?