Riders @ Stampeders

USABomberfan

Your team held the whole game. Did Collaros get touched once in this game? Your Oline isn't that good. If you think it is, you're delusional. 31-0 man!

Edited by J5V

Just now, TheBandit said:

You’re pathetic for being so one sided. Listen to yourself man. There was penalties both ways it’s undeniable. The refs sucked. They called that 2 point conversion successful and he was right there and it wasn’t even CLOSE.

Agreed.

Riders won cause they were the better team tonight.

The Bombers need to beat the stamps next weekend...and they will.

Just now, BBlink said:

Bombers still not getting any help. Just gotta win

I'm just pissed we're out of the running to host the WSF.

Having said that, I want to get third in the West and not the crossover so we can go into toilet Mosaic and put a big old hurt on them.

They want a fight, we'll give em that.

1 minute ago, Mr Dee said:

27 for 50

That's not any quarterback completion percentage. 

That’s the number of posts for J5V in this thread. 😀

That's okay. I'm out.

7 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

We were never going to host the WSF.

That being said, the refs gave this game to the green guys. But honestly, whatever. It doesn't matter. It has no affect on us. Just go out and win and then go from there

Why would you say that. The way we put the boots to the Riders last week they could have easily lost the last two games

Refereeing aside, this has to be the best Collaros has played in forever. He actually looked like a legit QB out there. Sask looked like a whole different team from last week and Calgary looked like they expected to throw their jocks onto the field and have the opposition run away and concede the game. Questions need to be asked about the grit of the Stampeder team.

Just now, BBlink said:

Why would you say that. The way we put the boots to the Riders last week they could have easily lost the last two games

Because statistically it was much less likely for us to win 6 straight games than it was for Sask to win 1 of it's remaining 2. 

Edited by Dr Zaius

Defensively, Stamps were awful. Props to collaros on his pinpoint accuracy . Offensively, they needed to be more consistent. Good drive in the 2nd half but they had to do better in the first. The interception in the end zone really changed the game

Riders are still a scumbag team with their high hits on our receivers 

5 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

Because statistically it was much less likely for us to win 6 straight games than it was for Sask to win 1 of it's remaining 2. 

Strict probability is not affected by the past. It came down to 2 games for us to win and 2 games for Sask to lose. Yes on a coin flip our odds weren't great but the way the two teams were playing it definitely could have happened

4 minutes ago, Scorch said:

Defensively, Stamps were awful. Props to collaros on his pinpoint accuracy . Offensively, they needed to be more consistent. Good drive in the 2nd half but they had to do better in the first. The interception in the end zone really changed the game

Riders are still a scumbag team with their high hits on our receivers 

You had one job. One!

Now, we have to beat you this Friday and it's going to hurt you. 

You better not lose in BC. 

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

BLM may not be as good as we thought. He isn't exactly putting the team on his shoulders, is he? For a guy in the running for the MVP award Mitchell looked like nothing close to it. And their secondary was awful all game long. Collaros wasn't hurried much either. 

I swear I heard someone on the local TSN radio station talking about how this may be the end of BLM in the CFL and he may head down south. 

Was I dreaming this? Is there a chance BLM leaves the CFL to go down south this offseason? 

6 minutes ago, JCon said:

I swear I heard someone on the local TSN radio station talking about how this may be the end of BLM in the CFL and he may head down south. 

Was I dreaming this? Is there a chance BLM leaves the CFL to go down south this offseason? 

Yes. last year of his contract. There has been talk a number of NFL teams want to bring him in for a look/see this off season. I expect he'll conduct some workouts for some NFL teams. However, I suspect his NFL career will be very similar to his HC Dave Dickenson's. Go on the NFL tour as an extra TC arm or practice player. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Yes. last year of his contract. There has been talk a number of NFL teams wangt to bring him in for a look/see. I expect he'll conduct some workouts for some MFL teams. However, I suspect his NFL career will be very similar to his HC Dave Dickenson's. Go on the NFL tour as an extra TC arm or practice player. 

But he can't do the AAFL because he'll still be under contract until their season starts, correct?