Riders @ Stampeders

USABomberfan

1 hour ago, TheBandit said:

Our o line has 2 brand new guys playing tonight and Calgary couldn’t touch them. That’s sad. 

Dude... Your ******* o-line was holding the entire night.

The refs gave you that game.

Riders suck-  the wins they are getting away with by sheer luck is insane. 

Lady luck isn't just on their side- She has her hand down the riders pants

You’re pathetic for being so one sided. Listen to yourself man. There was penalties both ways it’s undeniable. The refs sucked. They called that 2 point conversion successful and he was right there and it wasn’t even CLOSE.

Yeah but it was over turned without the use of a challenge.... so they got the call right- or is that your point? You got no leg to stand on. The refs GAVE the riders that game.

On the other hand- Dickensen had to burn a challenge in order to get a OPI properly called.

The fix was in. If the refs actually called 1 out of every 5 holds on sask - you would have not won that game.

I hope they give the game ball to the Zebras they deserve it.

39 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

He'll be a free agent come February.

Yeah.. One week into the 10 week AAF season he would be free to sign there.  Don't see any CFL qb capable of making 450k all but guarenteed in the cfl going to the aaf to see how well they compete in the american game versus a plethora of former NFL and college stars.

1 hour ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Dude... Your ******* o-line was holding the entire night.

The refs gave you that game.

Riders suck-  the wins they are getting away with by sheer luck is insane. 

Lady luck isn't just on their side- She has her hand down the riders pants

Your posts are a embarrassment to the entire Bombers fanbase. The Riders were on the wrong side of nearly every call today. Penalties were 10 to 3 against us. Did you even watch the game?  

7 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Your posts are a embarrassment to the entire Bombers fanbase. The Riders were on the wrong side of nearly every call today. Penalties were 10 to 3 against us. Did you even watch the game?  

I agree. If I was a bomber fan I would be absolutely embarrassed on how this guy acts on this forum. So much swearing it’s disgusting. 

49 minutes ago, Colin Unger said:

Yeah.. One week into the 10 week AAF season he would be free to sign there.  Don't see any CFL qb capable of making 450k all but guarenteed in the cfl going to the aaf to see how well they compete in the american game versus a plethora of former NFL and college stars.

I think BLM will end up down south for a look but I don’t think the AAFL will even be considered. NFL or back to CFL for him. Is he even good enough for NFL though ?

1 hour ago, Ripper said:

I did... and if you believe the riders " were on the wrong side of every call" the you were not looking at the riders o-line, cuz the were mugging people left and right.

10-3 because the riders are undisciplined not because the refs were against them.

I agree. If I was a bomber fan I would be absolutely embarrassed on how this guy acts on this forum. So much swearing it’s disgusting. 

Fair enough- I will clean up my language to assuage your delicate sensibilities. 

Anyways reality will hit them again when the riders GC run comes to a stop in new mosaic toilet. It was funny- when the "team" was talking about flushing that big goose egg of a game last week, i could swear they didn't play in new mosaic toilet bowl.... 

It's amazing the luck of the riders... when the other team isn't gifting the riders a win, the Zebras step in and present the game gift wrapped with a bow on it. Luckiest freakin' 10 and 6 team.

-riders suck 

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

1 minute ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I did... and if you believe the riders " were on the wrong side of every call" the you were not looking at the riders o-line, cuz the were mugging people left and right.

10-3 because the riders are undisciplined not because the refs were against you.

Fair enough- I will clean up my language to assuage your delicate sensibilities. 

Anyways reality will hit them again when the riders GC run comes to a stop in new mosaic toilet. It was funny- when the "team" was talking about flushing that big goose egg of a game last week, i could swear they didn't play in new mosaic toilet bowl.... 

It's amazing the luck of the riders... when the other team isn't gifting the riders a win, the Zebras step in and present the game gift wrapped with a bow on it. Luckiest freakin' 10 and 6 team.

You’re literally on repeat all the time. We get it... 

2 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Ok cupcake- whatever you say, that putrid team didn't get where it is today without being gifted games. Also, holy dirty team. I thought the Las were dirty... But man the riders take that title in spades.

Wins are wins. You better worry about finishing 3rd instead of 4th.

7 minutes ago, White Out said:

The West wide open. The Stampeders just aren't the Stampeders of old, they're very beatable. Make it to the West Final in Calgary and anything is possible

Just gotta get into the playoffs first. 

Damn, it frosts me that we gave the banjo bowl to the riders.... otherwise we would have 2nd locked up, instead we are still playing to get into the playoffs 

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

1 minute ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Just gotta get into the playoffs first. 

Damn, it frosts me that we game the banjo bowl to the riders.... otherwise we would have 2nd locked up, instead we are still playing to get into the playoffs 

If only you had a sprinkle of luck in your spice cabinet eh. 

6 minutes ago, TheBandit said:

If only you had a sprinkle of luck in your spice cabinet eh. 

If we had a tonne of it- we'd be the riders- and NO ONE wants that. 

After this game it looks like all four horseshoes and the while damn horse crawled back up in the riders collective anus. 

Is being inbred a requirement for being a rider fan or just from living in Regina? Asking for a friend.

-riders suck

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

2 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

If we had a tonne of it- we'd be the riders- and NO ONE wants that. 

After this game it looks like all four horseshoes and the while damn horse crawled back up in the riders collective anus. 

Is being inbred a requirement for being a rider fan or just from living in Regina?

-riders suck

See you in November.

11 minutes ago, TheBandit said:

See you in November.

Perhaps. riders might get lucky again and not have to face us. I don't fear the riders, I fear lady luck.

But yeah, see you in November. I will drink the tears of rider nation when we beat you in new toilet stadium. Then riders can talk about flushing that loss. 

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

Bragging about the Riders OL when Collaros didn't stay in the pocket at all.... That seems a reach even for Rider fans. Most of the good passes from Collaros were when he got outside the pocket. 

Calgary was bad, they have been bad for a while now. That's what happens when injuries start taking their toll on a team. Their offense was spotty this year compared to previous years before they lost all those receivers, they relied heavily on their D at the start of the year and that just isn't sustainable. 

Full credit to the Riders though, as much as it chokes me to say it. They went into Calgary’s building and owned the football game. They beat down the Stamps and never let them get into any kind of rhythm. It shows that if you have any kind of good game plan, and execute it, any team can be beaten. Saskatchewan executed it. 

BLM? Just initials in this game, and their vaunted defence couldn’t figure out a basic offensive game plan. By the end of the night, even Claybrook’s hat was straightened out.