LDC/Banjo Bowl

Floyd

25 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Disagree. Collaros is no Bo Levi even though he has some very good receivers to work with. I expect that most of the Bomber troubles will come from the Rider D-line and linebackers. Rider defensive backfield is suspect but I do not think that Nichols is good enough at this point to take advantage of that. I suspect a grinding low-scoring game with at least one QB carried off the field.

I can see NIchols getting a hangnail if the game isn't going good for him.  Being injured will be a good way for him to not have to answer for another bad outing to the fans back home

4 minutes ago, Ripper said:

I can see NIchols getting a hangnail if the game isn't going good for him.  Being injured will be a good way for him to not have to answer for another bad outing to the fans back home

what do you see in sad sack Collaros who has done noting for 3 years now really?

5 minutes ago, Booch said:

what do you see in sad sack Collaros who has done noting for 3 years now really?

I haven't been hyping up Collaros at all.  I just see how bad your defense is. Nothing scary about that group at all.  Our defense matches up good against your offense pretty well also.  Stationary qbs like Nichols are a tackling dummy for our blitz.  Nichols will get hurt this week

Just now, Booch said:

no..just wondering what u see

Collaros is playing better every week.  Not turning the ball over, had INT last week when Christian Jones was in at receiver running the wrong route.  Don't know wtf he was out there to begin with.  I don't see him as a super star and have been disappointed with the lack of scoring by our offense. But your d is bad and that's just what the doctor ordered to get things moving.  Also the Bombers can't win unless they score at least 30 points and that is not going to happen. You will score 20, question is, can Collaros score more than 20 against a defense giving up a average of 381.3 yards per game?  I don't know. I give us the edge at home to do just that. 

8 minutes ago, trueBlue83 said:

are you talking about his feelings?

I don't have any feelings.  But if I did, they would be definitely hurt if we blew this game at home.  This is a big one for both teams.  We need this one to get into third place. You need this one to stop the bleeding. I like to joke around and talk football. Make no mistake, I am nervous about the game. Winnipeg has a good team, so do we. Its going to be a good game

Anyone thinking the Riders have historically taken this game more seriously than the Bombers really has no idea. Historically, members of both teams have taken this game lightly. All you need to do is go to Regina and go out the night before the game.

Still remember Corey Holmes ripping off that huge kick return to open the game 12 hours after I watched him barely able to walk out of the bar on his own.

Still remember doing shots with Doug Brown at the official Bomber LDC Weekend party.

It's not an exclusive thing to either team.

29 minutes ago, szaroz71 said:

I'm pretty sure Nichol's receivers aren't happy with his comments he made about them. Wonder how the rest of the team feels about him throwing them under the bus.

He was talking about the Calgary defense. Things don’t become an issues just because the TSN panel says so. 

34 minutes ago, szaroz71 said:

I'm pretty sure Nichol's receivers aren't happy with his comments he made about them. Wonder how the rest of the team feels about him throwing them under the bus.

How do you know? Adams came out and Saturday and stated he needs to be better. What else has been said since then? Nichols shouldn't have said what he did but don't jump to conclusions.

You can speculate all you want but don't claim to be pretty sure of anything, especially when you're not privy to it.

4 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

How do you know? Adams came out and Saturday and stated he needs to be better. What else has been said since then? Nichols shouldn't have said what he did but don't jump to conclusions.

You can speculate all you want but don't claim to be pretty sure of anything, especially when you're not privy to it.

Ok, fair enough. I'll reword it so not to jump to any conclusions. If I were one of the receivers and my Qb said that, I would probably take offense. It's one thing to talk about these issues in the locker room, but to say it on tsn in a interview is a little harsh.

On 2018-08-27 at 1:01 PM, szaroz71 said:

Should be a deafening series... loudest 2 games in the CFL every year. I can't imagine MOS not starting Nichols for both these games, and it's weird that Flanders is still on your practice roster...  Not going to make any predictions cause this could easily be a sweep by either team and a split is also just as likely. Should be an entertaining couple of weeks. Safe travels this weekend ya hillbillies!☺️

Ah! Is this a trick of scouting the enemies position while pretending to represent the red cross just finger exercises?