The Rematch: Toronto back here Friday

BigBlue

7 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

You're using that stat to say Nichols suck. You're getting blow back. Get used to it. 

I have never said that Matt sucks, ever.  You are just making **** up now for some reason. 

And as for calling me a troll it makes you sound like a thin skin from the Bombers forum.  Are you ?

7 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I have never said that Matt sucks, ever.  You are just making **** up now for some reason. 

And as for calling me a troll it makes you sound like a thin skin from the Bombers forum.  Are you ?

Normally people dont get worked up about being called a troll. 

Edited by Goalie

Just now, Goalie said:

Normally trolls dont get worked up about being called a troll. 

I am not worked up at all, I find it funny that people jump to using that term just because another poster doesn't think like them.  And I wasn't trolling in the playoffs, all I did was say the real jets in my opinion are in Phoenix.  I am not a jets fan, that's just a fact.

Couple things that seem to be overlooked imo... 

OShea really outcoached Trestman from what I saw - a lot of credit due for keeping his team motivated through the second half as well, kept the foot on the gas

Bighill getting huge credit for JSK's development but I really think its the combo of Osh/Bighill that will be the difference this year - I'd still call this a Grey Cup team 

Leggett back at SAM is huge.  Really interested to see if he makes a difference against Masoli and throws him off his game - before Leggett was moved back, we were getting killed on the flats.

JSK-Bighill-Leggett is the best LB core in the league in my opinion.  

13 hours ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Can somebody show me where I blamed Nichols for the losses.  And I have given Nichols credit for getting to where the team is record wise.   .....and I definitly never " hate" players.......

.....I hope Matty can get his ring with the blue and gold this year.....and maybe another one after that.  

..sorry if I don't drink as much of the Kool-aid as some

GO BOMBERS 

Comes to a Bomber fan site, ******* about Nichols, is surprised that he gets push back. 

You're entitled to your opinion, but then again, if you're going to criticize, don't piss and moan about pushback, because we're entitled to comment about your opinion 

16 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Bighill getting huge credit for JSK's development but I really think its the combo of Osh/Bighill that will be the difference this year

this makes sense, but they do have a linebacker coach. Glenn Young.

Heard an interview with him the other day.

talk about a no nonsense guy. holy crap. 

Interesting, I have not heard O'Shea publicly take credit for any of the good things the Bombers have done.

Edited by Mark F

2 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

Comes to a Bomber fan site, ******* about Nichols, is surprised that he gets push back. 

You're entitled to your opinion, but then again, if you're going to criticize, don't piss and moan about pushback, because we're entitled to comment about your opinion 

I am not pissing nor moaning.......... I just don't think it's right that people are saying I said things that I have never said.

9 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

To be fair I never said I hated them. Hate is a word our family stopped using over twenty years ago. I did say I don't cheer for the new Jets, I stuck with the coyotes and still do. 

Is your second sentence supposed to be an epiphany of significance? So, if you don't like fried liver you won't say you hate it? Liking the Coyotes because they were the Jets 1.0 but "disliking" the Jets 2.0 because they were the Atlanta Thrashers.  That makes no sense to me.  The Coyotes have sucked every year since they left here. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

13 hours ago, NorthernSkunk said:

It is a stat. Get used to it.  until it changes, who cares 

Wins are a team stat, stupid.

As for some individual stats, here are Nichols' in two playoffs games with this team: 61/88 (69.3 COMP%), 761 yards, 5 TDs. Individually, he did way more than enough to help his team get a win.

2 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Wins are a team stat, stupid.

As for some individual stats, here are Nichols' in two playoffs games with this team: 61/88 (69.3 COMP%), 761 yards, 5 TDs. Individually, he did way more than enough to help his team get a win.

Absolutely agree. It was not Nichols fault AT ALL for the 2 playoff losses. The offense got no help from either ST's or defense in those games. What more could he have done??? Maybe if he threw for a thousand yards & 12 touchdowns in 2 games he'd get respect from Skunk. Slacker.