Tiger-Cats @ Stampeders

Zontar

14 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

What an idiotic comment. 

Only if he gets us to a cup game this year right ?........but seriously, he got banged up at the end of last year and started this game on the 6 game injured list.  This kinda stuff just ain't good, for any player. 

6 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Only if he gets us to a cup game this year right ?........but seriously, he got banged up at the end of last year and started this game on the 6 game injured list.  This kinda stuff just ain't good, for any player. 

No, the more you post the more ridiculous you are. Go cheer for the Eskimos. You don't cheer for the Jets so it's not surprising that you  have nothing good to say about the Bombers. Or Matt Nichols. Seems like you really are a troll. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

I am a longtime Blue Bomber fan. I am cheering for the whole team do well and win it all this season.  I am excited we may have a legitimate back up QB,  who may work his way up a ladder in the league somewhere real soon.  Hopefully he does it with us.  

Its not wrong to have differing opinions here and still be Blue Bomber fan is it ?

1 minute ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I am a longtime Blue Bomber fan. I am cheering for the whole team do well and win it all this season.  I am excited we may have a legitimate back up QB,  who may work his way up a ladder in the league somewhere real soon.  Hopefully he does it with us.  

Its not wrong to have differing opinions here and still be Blue Bomber fan is it ?

I have read very few comments from you that are positive towards the Jets in the playoffs & now the Bombers.  You're no fan as far as I'm concerned. . 

6 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I have read very few comments from you that are positive towards the Jets in the playoffs & now the Bombers.  You're no fan as far as I'm concerned. . 

You are 100% correct about the Jets.  

one comment about Matt and now I am not a fan ?......does this line of thinking apply whenever somebody posts bad about a bomber player ?

please pm if you want to attack me.

again I will apologize to the rest of the people who visit here, and I will not engage with speed flex in here anymore. 

48 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

You are 100% correct about the Jets.  

one comment about Matt and now I am not a fan ?......does this line of thinking apply whenever somebody posts bad about a bomber player ?

please pm if you want to attack me.

again I will apologize to the rest of the people who visit here, and I will not engage with speed flex in here anymore. 

I won't be sending you any private messages.  I have no desire to have any conversation with you. You say what you say here & you get the responses back. You have nothing good to ever say about the Bombers & Jets. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

1 hour ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I don't see anything wrong with a wide variety of diverse opinions.

This is what separates human beings from fascists, racists, extremests, rednecks, etc.

You also have a very good point about Nichols. Great QB, but he is developing a history of being injury prone, which may prevent him from ever leading a team to a Grey Cup. Needs to stay healthy for several  whole season in a row for a team to make a cup run.

4 minutes ago, TheSource said:

This is what separates human beings from fascists, racists, extremests, rednecks, etc.

You also have a very good point about Nichols. Great QB, but he is developing a history of being injury prone, which may prevent him from ever leading a team to a Grey Cup. Needs to stay healthy for several  whole season in a row for a team to make a cup run.

I have no desire to get into it with you as well.  Others can do that if they want.  

15 hours ago, TheSource said:

Because of Rickie Ray's injury record, your opinion is that he should never have  led a team to the Grey Cup? Of 15 years that Ray has played in the CFL, he has only started all 18 games in six seasons and only once in the past 8 years has he completed 18 games in a season. Additonally he was even benched several times. So what is Rays history in a cup run? Says on wiki rickie is 9 years more experienced than Nichols.