Around the NHL 2017/2018

Rich

There are always plenty of tickets available for Jets games.  I tend to get good deals from people trying to get rid of them the day of.

I don't even like sitting in the 300s.  I can't imagine I would ever buy a ticket to sit in a level even higher up than that, even if it was only $60.

18 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Arizona/Florida!

I'm serious. They have yet to appear in a game.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Arizona/Florida!

I'm serious. They have yet to appear in a game.

About two posts up, as I'm reading, I think to myself "good... **** those guys... I hope they get Vegas vs Florida or some **** that nobody in Canada gives two fucks about..." 

1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

So we'll probably lose him then I guess....

I'd imagine Hutch wants a legit chance to be an NHL back up (at least) and probably isnt in love with the Jets anyway.  He wont ever start ahead of Helle & Mason.  The only  change to that being if the Jets traded Mason and re-signed Hutch but I dont think they will do that.  Its interesting because with Helle needing a new contract and likely getting a big raise, they will have a lot of money dedicated to goalies.  I wonder if they are content to keep Mason next season or trade him to save from money.  They'd need a new back up then.  Either way, they'll have to replace Hutch on the Moose, probably with a veteran back up.

I'd think they'd hope Comrie can be #2 after next season but then who plays for the Moose?  Berdin is 20 so might he join the Moose next season or too soon?  They can always sign a cheap veteran back up if need be, if they decide to trade Mason.