Restaurant/food thread

iHeart

14 hours ago, Brandon said:

The fact that Cathay House was still open up until a few years ago really does show that even the lowest quality and dirtiest of places can still find customers.  

Breaded veal cutlets, fries, beef gravy and a beer at Cathay House. If you never had this, you're not a true Winnipeger. 😅

6 hours ago, Mark H. said:

Breaded veal cutlets, fries, beef gravy and a beer at Cathay House. If you never had this, you're not a true Winnipeger. 😅

All I'm familiar with is them being fined for health violations nearly every single time for 10 years straight (when I started looking at the list online)

It was truly impressive at how many huge fines they had for sanitation,rodent infestation, keeping food at poor temperatures.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2023 at 8:09 AM, iHeart said:

I am 99% sure it's the melts that are available in the US already (when I said "Never Again" I was referring to the pull-a-parts)

Those are at my local Pizza Hut....I think. There is a poster facing an outside window, with a piece of tape stating the price on it. No information on the app or in the building about  them. If Pizza Hut cannot put any effort into a new product, then what's my incentive to try it?

Edited by MrFreakzilla
Edit