Westerman Out For Season

Goalie

2 minutes ago, SPuDS said:

wonder what? that he has a ligament damaged, muscle torn or something that doesn't inhibit mobility but ruins strength and ability to lift/bear weight?

****** comment from a normally solid news guy imo

I think you are reading too much into it. I think he literally meant "strange, wonder what the actual issue is?", more then "strange, I wonder if he is actually hurt and/or has the pain threshold of a toddler?".

Just now, Super Duper Negatron said:

I think you are reading too much into it. I think he literally meant "strange, wonder what the actual issue is?", more then "strange, I wonder if he is actually hurt and/or has the pain threshold of a toddler?".

maybe..  I dunno, seemed to me like he was implying something underhanded was afoot.

Just now, Booch said:

no but he is an international taking up a game day spot...you can replace him with a canadian and add an american dlineman...i'm assuming Shayon Green for the rotation

You would get Poop Johnson back in the lineup...  we dont need another imp DL

Just now, Booch said:

and don't need to start a canadian receiver...that be foolish..we are fine with ratio regardless...just start a rotation of Thomas/Corney/Ekakite as the 7th.

The swap out of Lankford with Drew is we can DI another dlineman like Nevis or Green

Starting to make sense. I just dont think they go that route. 

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

a receiver is a receiver..Drew for Lankford still is the same amount of receivers on the roster...just swapping birth certificates as it helps us on the defensive side of the ball

technically it's citizenship we care about.... since both guys were born in America :D