IN CASE YOU MISSED IT

Mr Dee

5 minutes ago, mbrg said:

He will have to figure out what his job actually is.  So far he seems to think it's to "be Rex Ryan".

In fairness, Chris Collinsworth ruined me for all other colour commentators.  He is pure gold at his job.

I was having an issue listening to Tony "High Pitch" Romo the other day too, had me yearning for Troy Aikman (in the booth).  Higher pitch voices and football, still something I'm not used to I guess.

9 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I was having an issue listening to Tony "High Pitch" Romo the other day too, had me yearning for Troy Aikman (in the booth).  Higher pitch voices and football, still something I'm not used to I guess.

I thought Tony Romo was maybe the best colour guy I've heard in years.  Unconventional and unpolished, but highly entertaining.

9 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I didn't mind Romo.  A fresh face.  Knows his stuff. His delivery will get better with experience. 

On 9/20/2017 at 5:54 AM, Eternal optimist said:

I don't know about anyone else, but I just watch the game on mute while streaming CJOB for Irving / Brown. Sure the timing is a bit off, but the calls are way better.

By using the internet I can time the broadcast from OB perfectly with the TSN video .... doesn't work with the radio or MTS' stream of 680 but the net can be synced

12 hours ago, mbrg said:

He will have to figure out what his job actually is.  So far he seems to think it's to "be Rex Ryan".

In fairness, Chris Collinsworth ruined me for all other colour commentators.  He is pure gold at his job.

Jon Gruden. The best for me. Hopefully Sam Giguere gets a colour job when his playing days are done. 

On 9/18/2017 at 8:48 AM, Mr Dee said:

BC Lions Micah Awe led with his helmet on 3 different tackles

On TSN, he states he is going to change the way he tackles.

Wow.  

Why was he not suspended? Wouldn't this be a good scenario for the new (er) CFL commish to make a statement?

Edited by HardCoreBlue
Addition

15 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Wow.  

Why was he not suspended? Wouldn't this be a good scenario for the new (er) CFL commish to make a statement?

baffles me as well.. hes a brutal tackler.  just spears people.   nice that he wants to change how he tackles.. but if hes doing it still to this day.. I have hard time believing hes suddenly going to modify his style.

45 minutes ago, SPuDS said:

baffles me as well.. hes a brutal tackler.  just spears people.   nice that he wants to change how he tackles.. but if hes doing it still to this day.. I have hard time believing hes suddenly going to modify his style.

Agree. Guy should never see the field again if he does one more spear job. 

21 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Wow.  

Ambrosie would probably use a memo to the BC GM/coach for a first response along with a heads-up to the zebras.  A public flogging would likely be unproductive for a first response.