Ridirts @ Tabbies: Cellar Bowl

USABomberfan

18 minutes ago, johnzo said:

Bridge sure has a heck of an arm though.  He threw those wideside outs on a rope.

I'm with USA, though.  Playing a rotten TiCat team is one thing.  Going up against the Stamps is another.  I'm expecting Claybrooks will take his lunch money next week.

I'm sure Glenn will be back by then. 

6 hours ago, Noeller said:

The Stamps are very beatable this year....BLM, whether dinged up or not, looks mortal. Having said that, I want nothing more than for the Stamps to do to Sask what they did to Ham earlier this year...

To me, Matt Nichols has been the best QB in the CFL this year.

On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎16 at 6:16 PM, Blueandgold said:

To me, Matt Nichols has been the best QB in the CFL this year.

If the QUAR rating system is any indication, you're spot on - and I agree.

https://www.cfl.ca/quar-quarterback-rating-ranking/

Matt Nichols leads all QBs in QUAR rating with 89.5 and has separated himself from the QBs above 80. Reilly 84.4, Glenn is 83.8 and Mitchell is 83.3. Through Week 5 Nichols’ QUAR rating was 70.5 which ranked him seventh in the CFL. Since then, his QUAR rating is 95.4 and Winnipeg has gone 6-1.

He's undoubtedly making his case for MOP. Not bad for a ham & egger game manager, eh!

7 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Saturday's game is in Regina. I do think the Stampeders' defense will be too much for the Riders handle, even with Glenn behind centre.

Lions OL got blown out. Jennings got destroyed by the Stamps DL. Singleton owned him all night. Jennings was totally psyched out. Singleton was a one man wrecking crew Saturday night. One of the best defensive performances I've seen in a long time. 

39 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Lions OL got blown out. Jennings got destroyed by the Stamps DL. Singleton owned him all night. Jennings was totally psyched out. Singleton was a one man wrecking crew Saturday night. One of the best defensive performances I've seen in a long time. 

Very reminiscent of a certain Michael O'Shea.

6 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I sob at the prospect of having a MLB like that playing for us.