Game 42 : Who Won @ Who Lost

2 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

4th goal: Morrossey let's O'Reilly walk out on front. Morrissey then lays down on the ice allowing him to slide around and out wait Helle. 

3rd goal: buffalo wins draw. Toby sits on ice instead of clearing.  Trouba can't clear. Tony let's saber skate right past him unmolested.  

2nd goal: Jets don't clear the puck deeply. Bad line change. Morrissey and buff standing stationary ar blue line. Saber takes puck and is on break away from blue line. Helle almost makes amazing save. 

Goaltending was not the issue. D was the issue. Bad line changes was the issue. Lackadaisical play was the issue.  

This team underperforms consistently. 

You might say it performs inconsistently...

4-3 since Matthias and Armia have been back with 5 of the 7 on the road.

Unfortunately hits like that happen, kid needs to be more aware and definitely learned something today, hopefully won't have any lingering effects we will see how long he is out if at all, what concerns me more and should concern Jets brass is the way they lost this game. Changes need to be made and some of the players on this team are not as good as they might think.

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

There was a pretty big stink. They all jumped in. Scheif was throwing punches the whole way. 

looks ok. Hopefully no symptoms 

What they didn't show was him getting in a cab instead of the team bus and asking the cabbie how much to drop him in Tampere...

Edited by kelownabomberfan

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

I'd like to see the stats of what other teams records are after winning two games?  

It can't possibly be as bad as the 1 and 21 or whatever we are now after winning two games....

I don't think it's possible to be worse than 1 and 21. 

I sound like Paul Heyman here but that 1 in 21 and 1 was the last win of the season last year aka A NOTHING GAME 

Edited by Goalie

I'd call it more fluke than soft. 

He also made several big saves this game and last game but yup...  everyone forgets about those ones. 

I like how when we lose... it's always the goalie but when we win... nobody really mentions them. 

Didn't lose because of some fluke goal at the end of the first... it was 3 1 going In to the 3rd and we got Dominated big time. 

Coaching has a lot to do with it...

Not sure how you keep ignoring the penalties the veteran love affair playing buff 30 minutes a game every game pretty much.... Stafford being promoted to play with scheif and Ehlers.  Stafford on the PP. .. the PK troubles.... the lack of discipline.  The lack of accountability towards our struggling veterans... 

It's all goaltending for sure 

Wait.. I thought it was injuries. 

Edited by Goalie