Jump to content

US Politics


Rich
 Share

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, do or die said:

Darren Bailey, the GOP nominee for Illinois governor has now spoken, on the shooting:
"Let’s move on and celebrate freedom."

Sure.....

These idiots (GOP politicians) need a theme song- something along the lines of "We Don't Talk About Bruno/guns/killings/neo-nazis/ militant churches/racism)"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fox News could be subject to major financial setback as judge OKs lawsuit over false election claims: report
   
A judge ruling in favor of a billion-dollar defamation lawsuit moving forward signals the possibility of looming financial woes for Rupert Murdoch's Fox News. According to The Guardian, Delaware Supreme Court Judge Eric David in June ruled that Dominion Voting Systems could proceed with its defamation lawsuit against Fox News and its parent company, Fox Corporation.

The lawsuit is a legal pushback against Fox News' reporting and perpetuation of voter fraud and election misinformation following the 2020 presidential election.
 
Per The Guardian, David determined "that it was a reasonable inference that Murdoch and son Lachlan either knew outright that Dominion had not manipulated the election or 'recklessly disregarded the truth' when Fox disseminated lies initially launched by Donald Trump."

Speaking to The Guardian, a number of legal experts have offered their perspective on the case and why it suggests trouble ahead of Fox News. Ciara Torres-Spelliscy, a Stetson University constitutional law professor and fellow at the Brennan Center for Justice, weighed in on Dominion's case as she noted that the voting technology company appears to have a substantial argument.

“Dominion has a very strong case against Fox News,” Torres-Spelliscy said to the news outlet, adding that "all of the 'conspiracy theories about Dominion’s machines were just pure bunk,'" She also noted that "Fox as a news organization should have known that and not given this aspect of [Trump’s] ‘big lie’ a megaphone.”

“I think once you start to pull the discovery material, what you’re going to find is there was a lot of communication between the Trump people both internally and externally about pushing very specific lies and narratives,” said Media Matters for America chief executive, Angelo Carusone.

https://www.alternet.org/2022/07/election-lawsuit-fox-news/

However, Fox News is confident that it will survive this legal battle.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Indictments are coming: At long last, criminal justice will catch up with Donald Trump

Putting a former president on trial for alleged criminal behavior would be the first prosecution of its kind in American history. It would also do much toward restoring the myth that no person or corporation is above the law. As James Doyle has explained, putting Trump on trial "redeems American justice."

Looking both backward and forward, I would argue that putting the former racketeer in chief and his accomplices on trial for seditious conspiracy to overthrow the U.S. government — arguably the ultimate constitutional crime — is more tangible than the abstract goal of redeeming American justice. In this insurrectionary moment, "substantive" due process justice trumps "procedural" due process justice.     

After the first five public hearings held by the House select committee investigating the organized and coordinated activities of Donald J. Trump and his allies to steal the 2020 presidential election, culminating in the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol attack, it seemed apparent that Attorney General Merrick Garland would not prosecute Trump for two likely federal crimes: "obstructing an official proceeding" and engaging in a "conspiracy to defraud the United States."   

https://www.salon.com/2022/07/05/indictments-are-coming-at-long-last-criminal-justice-will-catch-up-with-donald/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Fox News could be subject to major financial setback as judge OKs lawsuit over false election claims: report
   
A judge ruling in favor of a billion-dollar defamation lawsuit moving forward signals the possibility of looming financial woes for Rupert Murdoch's Fox News. According to The Guardian, Delaware Supreme Court Judge Eric David in June ruled that Dominion Voting Systems could proceed with its defamation lawsuit against Fox News and its parent company, Fox Corporation.

The lawsuit is a legal pushback against Fox News' reporting and perpetuation of voter fraud and election misinformation following the 2020 presidential election.
 
Per The Guardian, David determined "that it was a reasonable inference that Murdoch and son Lachlan either knew outright that Dominion had not manipulated the election or 'recklessly disregarded the truth' when Fox disseminated lies initially launched by Donald Trump."

Speaking to The Guardian, a number of legal experts have offered their perspective on the case and why it suggests trouble ahead of Fox News. Ciara Torres-Spelliscy, a Stetson University constitutional law professor and fellow at the Brennan Center for Justice, weighed in on Dominion's case as she noted that the voting technology company appears to have a substantial argument.

“Dominion has a very strong case against Fox News,” Torres-Spelliscy said to the news outlet, adding that "all of the 'conspiracy theories about Dominion’s machines were just pure bunk,'" She also noted that "Fox as a news organization should have known that and not given this aspect of [Trump’s] ‘big lie’ a megaphone.”

“I think once you start to pull the discovery material, what you’re going to find is there was a lot of communication between the Trump people both internally and externally about pushing very specific lies and narratives,” said Media Matters for America chief executive, Angelo Carusone.

https://www.alternet.org/2022/07/election-lawsuit-fox-news/

However, Fox News is confident that it will survive this legal battle.

Fox probably has deep enough pockets..........OAN and some others do not.

Georgia grand jury subpoenas Giuliani, other Trump allies in election probe

https://thehill.com/regulation/3546574-georgia-grand-jury-subpoenas-giuliani-other-trump-allies-in-election-probe/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

when Bernie ran against Biden, Bernie said Biden had repeatedly pushed for social security cuts. biden lied and said he didnt.

now

"Defenders of Social Security on Tuesday urged the U.S. Senate to block President Joe Biden's little-noticed nomination of Andrew Biggs—an American Enterprise Institute senior fellow with a history of supporting Social Security privatization—to serve on the independent and bipartisan Social Security Advisory Board.

Social Security Works, a progressive advocacy group, is leading the charge against Biggs, highlighting his role in the George W. Bush administration's failed attempt to privatize the New Deal program in 2005. At the time, Biggs worked on Social Security as an associate director of Bush's National Economic Council.

"Andrew Biggs has advocated for Social Security cuts throughout his career. And now, he's been nominated to oversee Social Security," Social Security Works tweeted on Tuesday."

scum who gave the world the 2008 crisis want to steal pension.

could have had this:

"Last month, Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) led the introduction of the Social Security Expansion Act, which would lift the cap on income subject to the Social Security payroll tax and boost the program's annual benefits by $2,400."

appears as though Democrats want to lose next election.

Edited by Mark F
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tucker Carlson Points Finger At Women And Weed For Latest Mass Shooting

Fox News host Tucker Carlson has a theory about alleged mass shooting suspects, and part of the blame lies with women and weed.

Carlson, during an episode of his show on Tuesday, weighed in on the appearance of 21-year-old Highland Park, Illinois, shooting suspect Robert E. Crimo.
Crimo has been charged with multiple counts of first-degree murder after allegedly killing at least seven people and injuring dozens of others at a Fourth of July parade in the Chicago suburb Monday.

Carlson, who questioned why Crimo didn’t “raise an alarm” on his show, claimed there’s “a lot” of men who look and act like him.

The right-wing commentator blamed social media, porn, video games and drugs for the actions of men accused of mass shootings.

“They are high on government-endorsed weed, ‘smoke some more, it’s good for you...’” Carlson said.

Carlson proceeded to claim that gunmen in massacres think they’ll be “worse” off than their parents.

“And yet the authorities in their lives ― mostly women ― never stops lecturing them about their so-called privilege.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tucker-carlson-women-weed-highland-park-shooting_n_62c50239e4b06e3d9bae1a77

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Congresswoman Debbie Lesko says she would shoot her grandchildren in opposition of gun safety bill


Rep. Debbie Lesko is under scrutiny for a statement made on the house floor opposing advancements in gun safety
Arizona Congresswoman Debbie Lesko is under scrutiny for a statement made to the House in which she said she would rather shoot her five grandchildren than have a gun safety bill advance. 

"I rise in opposition to H.R.2377," Lesko said on Tuesday. "I have five grandchildren. I would do anything, anything, to protect my five grandchildren. Including, as a last resort, shooting them if I had to, to protect the lives of my grandchildren. Democrat bills that we've heard this week wanna take away my right, my right, to protect my grandchildren. They wanna take away the rights of law-abiding citizens to protect their own children, and grandchildren, and wives, and brothers, and sisters. This bill takes away due process from law-abiding citizens."

https://www.salon.com/2022/07/06/congresswoman-debbie-lesko-says-she-would-shoot-her-grandchildren-in-opposition-of-safety-bill/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Uvalde officer asked for permission to shoot gunman before he entered school — but got no response

This article originally appeared on The Texas Tribune.

"Uvalde officer asked permission to shoot gunman outside school but got no answer, report finds" was first published by The Texas Tribune, a nonprofit, nonpartisan media organization that informs Texans — and engages with them — about public policy, politics, government and statewide issues.

An Uvalde police officer asked for a supervisor's permission to shoot the gunman who would soon kill 21 people at Robb Elementary School in May before he entered the building, but the supervisor did not hear the request or responded too late, according to a report released Wednesday evaluating the law enforcement response to the shooting.

The request from the Uvalde officer, who was outside the school, about a minute before the gunman entered Robb Elementary had not been previously reported. The officer was reported to have been afraid of possibly shooting children while attempting to take out the gunman, according to the report released Wednesday by the Advanced Law Enforcement Rapid Response Training Center, located at Texas State University in San Marcos.

The report provides a host of new details about the May 24 shooting, including several missed opportunities to engage or stop the gunman before he entered the school.

The lack of response to the officer's request to shoot the suspect outside the school was the most significant new detail that the report revealed.

"A reasonable officer would conclude in this case, based upon the totality of the circumstances, that use of deadly force was warranted," according to the report. The report referred to the Texas Penal Code, which states an individual is justified in using deadly force when the individual reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary to prevent the commission of murder.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

wakey wakey

 

https://www.mediamatters.org/diversity-discrimination/jarrin-jackson-i-largely-agree-anti-miscegenation-and-jews-taking-over

"Right-wing streamer and Oklahoma state Senate candidate Jarrin Jackson said in a video last year that he “largely” agrees with the conspiracy theories that Jews are “taking over the world” and that they are attempting to get rid of white people through immigration and miscegenation. Jackson has also expressed support for the QAnon conspiracy theory, saying, “I appreciate Q & I love anons” and “Q is so very intriguing.” 

Additionally, Jackson indicated to followers on Facebook that he does not want Hispanic and Black immigrants in the United States, claiming that “it is not racist to want America to stay American.”

Jackson received the most votes last month in a Republican primary for Oklahoma state Senate District 2, and will head to an August runoff against fellow Republican Ally Seifried. Jackson frequently does livestreams and posts his commentaries on sites like Facebook and Rumble. He self-published a book about “responding to escalating tyranny in the wake of the stolen 2020 elections.” 

Media Matters has documented numerous instances of right-wing commentators who lobbed antisemitic, bigoted, and other toxic remarks before becoming political candidates. Jackson himself repeatedly posted antisemitic remarks online before running for office, including saying that he’s “not beholden to Jews” and listing “the Jews” as evidence that “evil exists.” (He responded to Media Matters by writing: “Despite projecting onto me, the article posts my full quotes about the gospel. I am thankful for any chance to preach the gospel.”) Right Wing Watch has also documented numerous toxic remarks and actions by Jackson. "

dailykos

of course, this is Tucker Carlson spew regurgitated.

sadly for me, I am Jewish, and my non Jewish adult daughter and her spouse are big fans of Tucker Carlson.

 

Edited by Mark F
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Mark F said:

wakey wakey

 

https://www.mediamatters.org/diversity-discrimination/jarrin-jackson-i-largely-agree-anti-miscegenation-and-jews-taking-over

"Right-wing streamer and Oklahoma state Senate candidate Jarrin Jackson said in a video last year that he “largely” agrees with the conspiracy theories that Jews are “taking over the world” and that they are attempting to get rid of white people through immigration and miscegenation. Jackson has also expressed support for the QAnon conspiracy theory, saying, “I appreciate Q & I love anons” and “Q is so very intriguing.” 

Additionally, Jackson indicated to followers on Facebook that he does not want Hispanic and Black immigrants in the United States, claiming that “it is not racist to want America to stay American.”

Jackson received the most votes last month in a Republican primary for Oklahoma state Senate District 2, and will head to an August runoff against fellow Republican Ally Seifried. Jackson frequently does livestreams and posts his commentaries on sites like Facebook and Rumble. He self-published a book about “responding to escalating tyranny in the wake of the stolen 2020 elections.” 

Media Matters has documented numerous instances of right-wing commentators who lobbed antisemitic, bigoted, and other toxic remarks before becoming political candidates. Jackson himself repeatedly posted antisemitic remarks online before running for office, including saying that he’s “not beholden to Jews” and listing “the Jews” as evidence that “evil exists.” (He responded to Media Matters by writing: “Despite projecting onto me, the article posts my full quotes about the gospel. I am thankful for any chance to preach the gospel.”) Right Wing Watch has also documented numerous toxic remarks and actions by Jackson. "

dailykos

of course, this is Tucker Carlson spew regurgitated.

sadly for me, I am Jewish, and my non Jewish adult daughter and her spouse are big fans of Tucker Carlson.

 

This sort of crap is why America is galloping towards implosion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Tracker said:

This sort of crap is why America is galloping towards implosion.

sure looks that way. 

I wonder if Biden is senile.

https://www.salon.com/2022/07/07/the-joe-biden-reality-show-most-stage-managed-presidency-in-history-keeps-undermining-itself/

"If Biden is actually incapable of occasionally taking unscripted questions from a wide variety of journalists, then the Democrats should be looking hard for someone who can "

one press conference in 17 months. can he give a coherent answer to a question?

 

Edited by Mark F
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Mark F said:

sure looks that way. 

I wonder if Biden is senile.

https://www.salon.com/2022/07/07/the-joe-biden-reality-show-most-stage-managed-presidency-in-history-keeps-undermining-itself/

"If Biden is actually incapable of occasionally taking unscripted questions from a wide variety of journalists, then the Democrats should be looking hard for someone who can "

one press conference in 17 months. can he give a coherent answer to a question?

 

Dementia, senility who knows but it's all about him hanging on to his legacy while his country implodes around him.

It almost feels like they are conceding knowing the wing-nuts will be taking over soon so the old guards better ensure the history books reflect their positive legacy in trying to unite the country. 

Ironically a real selfish self absorbed thing to do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Dementia, senility who knows but it's all about him hanging on to his legacy while his country implodes around him.

It almost feels like they are conceding knowing the wing-nuts will be taking over soon so the old guards better ensure the history books reflect their positive legacy in trying to unite the country. 

Ironically a real selfish self absorbed thing to do.

Easier to fundraise. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Dementia, senility who knows but it's all about him hanging on to his legacy while his country implodes around him.

It almost feels like they are conceding knowing the wing-nuts will be taking over soon so the old guards better ensure the history books reflect their positive legacy in trying to unite the country. 

Ironically a real selfish self absorbed thing to do.

There is a good reason retirement is set at 65, the brain begins to get mushy around the outside.  Yet the majority of the most powerful men in the world are all past this age and Biden is doddering along at 79, pretending he's young, virile and sharp.  In the presidential job description they need to add the line, "no one over 60 need apply". 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Fatty Liver said:

no one over 60 need apply". 

 

this isnt always true.

How old is Bernie? he's still got energy, intelligence, humanity. Chomsky was sharp till just a few years ago.... both outliers probably. 

 

for some reason process of governing seems to inevitably lead to corruption. any system, and culture. all that money floating around without real oversight Probably... attracts grifters of every kind and degree.

Edited by Mark F
Link to comment
Share on other sites

wow.

"10-year-old rape victim in Ohio was denied an abortion, sparking outrage online as many Republican-led states strip away reproductive rights following the Supreme Court's overruling of Roe v. Wade.

Dr. Caitlin Bernard, an obstetrician-gynecologist in Indianapolis, received a call last Monday, three days after the Court's ruling, from a child abuse doctor in Ohio who had a 10-year-old girl in their office who was six weeks and three days pregnant, and therefore ineligible to receive an abortion in the state, according to a report from The Indianapolis Star.

The child was unable to receive an abortion in Ohio because the state bans the procedure after six weeks "

 

https://www.newsweek.com/shes-10-child-rape-victims-abortion-denial-sparks-outrage-twitter-1721248

governor of south dakota kristi noem:

CNN’s State of the Union host Dana Bash asked Noem whether South Dakota would force a 10-year-old in such a situation to carry the baby to term. Rather than condemning the notion, Noem replied that “every single life is precious,” and that, “in South Dakota, the law today is that abortions are illegal except to save the life of the mother.”

barbarians.

Edited by Mark F
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 years ago my very active wife who has had arthritis for some time  was struck with an extremely bad flare up. She had swollen knees,  ankles and feet.  It was heart rending watching her lying on the couch sobbing in pain. She had to stop working, gardening,  walking.... We were talking about what to do with our house because the bedrooms were upstairs. She moved around our big barnyard on our riding mower trying to be part of our extended families activities but it was really tough on her physically and mentally.  Then her rheumatologist put her on a wonder drug.- Methotrexate.  Her arthritis is manageable again . She's back working , helping the elderly. She lends her hand in our family market garden business.  Goes on long walks with her girlfriends. She is volunteering at the  Folk Festival this week.

Lupus and arthritis sufferers  in some parts of the USA can't access Methotrexate now because it is sometimes used in high doses with other drugs for planned abortions. 

**** them and **** this idiocy that the world is going through. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Oath Keepers Kept a ‘Death List’ of Georgia Officials And Brought Grenades to DC Area

 
In a revelation that may have repercussions that ripple out, possibly touching upon Trump and other top officials, the DOJ revealed new details as to the Oath Keepers’ plans for January 6th that demonstrate the extremes involved in the original conspiracy. The revelations themselves are shocking and demand national attention but also call for an immediate investigation as to whether the conspiracy was shared with those higher up who planned the attack on Congress. Clearly, the Oath Keepers were the soldiers. Who were the generals? Did Trump know that the Oath Keepers were prepared to go to these lengths and did Trump approve of such actions?

According to CNN:  The Justice Department released new details Friday evening of the alleged extensive planning by the Oath Keepers to prepare for violence in Washington, DC, on January 6, 2021, including lessons to conduct “hasty ambushes,” a “death list” of Georgia election officials and attempts to acquire homemade firearms.

The details, many of which have not been alleged publicly before, were revealed in a court filing from the government, which includes a list of evidence that prosecutors intend to use against the Oath Keepers during their trial in September.

Prosecutors will attempt to prove that nine Oath Keepers charged with seditious conspiracy — Stewart Rhodes, Kelly Meggs, Kenneth Harrelson, Jessica Watkins, Roberto Minuta, Joseph Hackett, David Moerschel, Thomas Caldwell, and Edward Vallejo — extensively prepared for violence.
Cassidy Hutchinson opened the door to serious conspiracy charges that center upon Trump himself, the knowledge that violence was imminent, and a desire to lead it. If the Oath Keepers shared their plans with Roger Stone (as an example) or through the “Rosetta Stone” Mark Meadows, it takes the conspiracy to an entirely new level. Recall that the Oath Keepers spoke to someone in the White House prior to January 6th. Did they speak to Mark Meadows? Did Meadows relay what they discussed? From a May 2022 HuffPo article:

Amid the violence of last year’s Capitol riot, Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes gathered around a phone with other extremists at the Phoenix Park Hotel in Washington, D.C., to see if they could speak directly with then-President Donald Trump, court documents say.

The identity of the person Rhodes called is not specified, but appears to have had access to Trump, as the person was able to deny Rhodes’ request to speak directly with the president.

This is a stunning new development and reveals how much DOJ knows now regarding January 6th and who planned what phase. It is interesting that DOJ revealed the allegations in a filing late Friday night when the next Committee hearing is set for Tuesday morning. The anticipated topic? The 187-minute period during which Trump allowed the attack on the Capitol to proceed.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Tracker said:


Oath Keepers Kept a ‘Death List’ of Georgia Officials And Brought Grenades to DC Area

 
In a revelation that may have repercussions that ripple out, possibly touching upon Trump and other top officials, the DOJ revealed new details as to the Oath Keepers’ plans for January 6th that demonstrate the extremes involved in the original conspiracy. The revelations themselves are shocking and demand national attention but also call for an immediate investigation as to whether the conspiracy was shared with those higher up who planned the attack on Congress. Clearly, the Oath Keepers were the soldiers. Who were the generals? Did Trump know that the Oath Keepers were prepared to go to these lengths and did Trump approve of such actions?

According to CNN:  The Justice Department released new details Friday evening of the alleged extensive planning by the Oath Keepers to prepare for violence in Washington, DC, on January 6, 2021, including lessons to conduct “hasty ambushes,” a “death list” of Georgia election officials and attempts to acquire homemade firearms.

The details, many of which have not been alleged publicly before, were revealed in a court filing from the government, which includes a list of evidence that prosecutors intend to use against the Oath Keepers during their trial in September.

Prosecutors will attempt to prove that nine Oath Keepers charged with seditious conspiracy — Stewart Rhodes, Kelly Meggs, Kenneth Harrelson, Jessica Watkins, Roberto Minuta, Joseph Hackett, David Moerschel, Thomas Caldwell, and Edward Vallejo — extensively prepared for violence.
Cassidy Hutchinson opened the door to serious conspiracy charges that center upon Trump himself, the knowledge that violence was imminent, and a desire to lead it. If the Oath Keepers shared their plans with Roger Stone (as an example) or through the “Rosetta Stone” Mark Meadows, it takes the conspiracy to an entirely new level. Recall that the Oath Keepers spoke to someone in the White House prior to January 6th. Did they speak to Mark Meadows? Did Meadows relay what they discussed? From a May 2022 HuffPo article:

Amid the violence of last year’s Capitol riot, Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes gathered around a phone with other extremists at the Phoenix Park Hotel in Washington, D.C., to see if they could speak directly with then-President Donald Trump, court documents say.

The identity of the person Rhodes called is not specified, but appears to have had access to Trump, as the person was able to deny Rhodes’ request to speak directly with the president.

This is a stunning new development and reveals how much DOJ knows now regarding January 6th and who planned what phase. It is interesting that DOJ revealed the allegations in a filing late Friday night when the next Committee hearing is set for Tuesday morning. The anticipated topic? The 187-minute period during which Trump allowed the attack on the Capitol to proceed.

 

As Garland and company sit back saying we’re watching all of this very closely. I’m tired of hearing the default reason they goto while patting us on our heads that the general public just does not know the complexities of building a solid case while in the same breath droning on about No one is above the love, Justice needed to be blind, fair and swift for all involved. The legal system is just another political arm while they hide behind the word independence. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dave Sirota... on Roe v Wade supreme court, and the Democrats.

 

"All of that was engineered by the coup's puppetmaster Roberts, a former U.S. Chamber of Commerce lawyer and Bush 2000 election thief who enjoys incessant corporate media billing as a thoughtful moderate — even as his rulings legalizing corruption made this rampage possible, and even as he now threatens to considerably expand the carnage.

And yet, Roberts, Leonard Leo, and the other real-life House of Cards operatives of the American right are not the only reason this happened.

They were enabled by a Democratic Party and its own cast of West Wing characters, who in the name of bipartisanship, comity, and manners started surrendering right when the putsch began. At precisely the moment Roberts began his crusade, these Democrats constructed an entire religion of normalism — the worship of norms, institutions, and etiquette above every other principle or inalienable right."

amen Dave, stupid rules and collegiality in public office are more important than people, to Biden, Dems. but Not the other side, who work every rule every way they can.

some good  quotes from self serving phoney Mr. bipartisan himself, saint barrack in the article.  

https://www.levernews.com/roberts-started-a-revolution-dems-enabled-it/

need a Lyndon Johnston in the oval office, not wrongway Joe.

Edited by Mark F
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...