US Politics

Rich

14 minutes ago, Wideleft said:

The home page of the Wall Street Journal (far from a leftist rag) earlier today doesn't look so good for Trump.

EJbtrlVXUAAOtms?format=png&name=900x900

Damn- That is something I never expected to see in my life pre-2016. Now- I raise and eyebrow and then "oh yeah... trump." Is this what the "trump effect" is?

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

1 hour ago, Wideleft said:

The home page of the Wall Street Journal (far from a leftist rag) earlier today doesn't look so good for Trump.

If you check rule 1.... whatever Republicans accuse others of doing, they are themselves doing it,

Ukraine government was completely corrupt, so perfect place for Trump and his friends to profit.

also why he is so involved with Putin/Russia.

One frightening part is forty million or more Americans think he's the fount of all truth and wisdom.

That country appears to be hooped. Hope they can pull out of the tail spin.

Republicans are distinguishing themselves by holding first and second place, (by a wide margin) in the battle to see which President will have the most aids and associates jailed.

Obama..... zero in eight years.

All the others, not even remotely close to Trump and Nixon.

And some of the same filthy characters were involved with both of these lowlifes.

I also think Trump and some of the others fear for their lives. Manafort maybe more than any of them.

Edited by Mark F