US Politics

Rich

:lol:

The CEO of Ukraine’s state-owned gas and oil company Naftogaz said on Friday that he would be willing to provide testimony to U.S. federal prosecutors currently investigating Rudy Giuliani’s foreign business dealings in the region.

“I will with a high likelihood be invited to testify in this case,” Naftogaz of Ukraine CEO Andriy Kobolyev said in an interview with Time. “If I am called, I would be willing to come and testify.

According to Time, federal authorities in the Southern District of New York plan to have Kobolyev — widely viewed an anti-corruption reformer — testify behind closed-doors about the efforts to replace him at Naftogaz.

Asked if he was going to provide evidence about Giuliani or about Parnas and Fruman, Kobolyev claimed to have relevant information about all of the above.

“Both,” Kobolyev responded. “Everything is connected,” he added.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/everything-is-connected-ukraine-state-gas-firms-ceo-willing-to-testify-against-rudy-giuliani/

anti corruption reformer, no wonder they wanted him out.

lol, worred about corruption my ass, only if they weren't in on it.

the establishment is sick of the trump circus. the boys are in the cross hairs.

I feel sorry for the people of the Ukraine these dipshits have been screwing them for years. from all sides.

Edited by Mark F

8 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

good to hear she is doing better. 

You just know that there are vultures wearing the GOP banner watching her health with ill intent. **** them.

By GOP precedent trump won’t get a pick in the year of an election.  They wouldn’t break their own precedent would they?  

You’d think she’d consider retiring.  The fact she isn’t speaks volumes about her character and commitment.   Get well soon!

4 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

By GOP precedent trump won’t get a pick in the year of an election.  They wouldn’t break their own precedent would they?  

You’d think she’d consider retiring.  The fact she isn’t speaks volumes about her character and commitment.   Get well soon!

She will hang on as long as possible for the good of the country.

13 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

They've already said that they will fill a seat, even in Trump's last year in office. 

Judge orders former WH counsel Don McGahn to testify to Congress, for sure WH will appeal, can't let the truth out, atm Trumps Presidency is being held together by duck tape, and if Bolton testifies they might need to take Trump back to Walter Reed but this time the stay may be a little longer.

I’m somewhat confused as to why Schiff is insisting on submitting their findings to the judiciary ASAP without insisting on further testimony.  I realize they will use the White House interference as an impeachment article but I think there is far more evidence to come than what we’ve heard so far.  

5 minutes ago, Mark F said:

I can't link tweets somebody please link trump's photo of himself....

loony tunes stuff.

This one?

Or this more accurate one? Be warned- what is seen, cannot be unseen.

Spoiler

1plIK0R.jpg

***The hidden one is actually a photograph "taken by Alison Jackson, an artist known for using celebrity lookalikes to create staged paparazzi-style images". ***

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy