US Politics

Rich

2 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

She’s just offering another viewpoint, another side to add to the discourse.

or

Yea she’s an idiot but they’re all idiots, they’re all bad.  This is how some explain away these gross types of human beings.

There is no rational or ethical reason to pray for the death of another person.  Bobert is simply following the Trump playbook to say inflammatory things that fall just short of incitement so that she cannot be held responsible if one of her weak-minded  followers tries to kill Biden. The Trump-led GOPers establish the rhetoric to create the acts of violence and then they decry how the US is going to Hell in a handcart and its all the fault of the gays, immigrants, Jews, Muslims, Asians, lefties, wrong kind of Christians, etc etc. Who says you can't have your cake and eat it, too?

1 minute ago, Tracker said:

Taylor-Green is a typical GOPer and will suffer no repercussions- she will likely be praised.

While the main stream media thinks they are doing their job but actually are propping her up as a renegade instead of calling her antics out as a buffoonery, absurd and dumb.

13 minutes ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

What's more disconcerting than this behaviorally challenged child caught in an adult body is this type of energy she regularly exudes is supported, mimicked, embraced, explained away, rationalized and/or tolerated by millions of Americans and gobs of people worldwide.

Edited by HardCoreBlue
Additions

18 hours ago, bustamente said:

How can you take this woman seriously she is a walking talking pos, lets see if she gets reprimanded if she doesn't apologize. 

The context of this is brilliant. Biden accused some Republicans of wanting to scrap social security and Medicare, which elicited boos and the calls of “liar” from the gallery by the GOP, notably MTG. So he says “ I’m glad to see [that’s not the case] then. I enjoy conversion (nice dig at the transgender-phobes there). So now that we all apparently agree that social security and Medicare are off the books….” And the GOP got played with a Jedi mind trick from “the senile senior President”  and McCarthy was compelled to lead a standing ovation  in response to Joe’s words.

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

6 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

While the main stream media thinks they are doing their job but actually are propping her up as a renegade instead of calling her antics out as a buffoonery, absurd and dumb.

Because the driving impetus behind media coverage is sensationalism 

The gong show in the US (and in the Canadian PC party to an extent) is aimed at the lowest common denominator of intelligence. Poilievre, Boebert, Taylor-Green, Gaetz and so forth are adored for saying what the worst of their followers are thinking and thus validate what their diseased minds believe.                     All this would be hilarious if these troglodytes weren't holding the levers of power,

House Republican Twitter Hearing Was A Complete Flop

Rep. Clay Higgins (R-LA) warned former Twitter employees that they would be arrested for rigging the 2020 election as the hearing flailed and failed.

Higgins said, “You, ladies and gentlemen, interfered with the 2020 election knowingly and willingly. That’s bad news. It’s going to get worse, because this is the investigation part. Later comes the arrest part. Your attorneys are familiar with that. Mr. Chairman, I’d like to spend five hours with these ladies and gentlemen on depositions that are yet to come.”

As Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-MD) explained, the former Twitter employees were in a private company, and their actions were protected by the First Amendment. Twitter can decide what content it publishes and which users it allows on its platform. The employees committed no crime.

There will be no depositions or criminal trials.

11 hours ago, bustamente said:

Sounds like Rick Scott got his feelings hurt when Biden made him look like an idiot so he would like Biden to resign, maybe if he closes his eyes and clicks his heels it will happen. Apparently dummies don't like to be proven to be dummies.

Biden is waaay too late to make Rick Scott look like an idiot. In that respect, he is a self-made man.

Kari Lake, an excerpt taken from an interview with Piers Morgan, :

"I'm fighting for the people of Arizona," Lake said. "In Arizona, I can't walk 10 feet without an Arizonan saying, 'I voted for you, everybody I know voted for you, our ballot was rejected on Election Day, please keep fighting for us.'"

Yup gotcha, thanks Kari, obviously case closed , your Honour we submit this statement into official court record as clear and factual evidence with 100% merit and validity to prove this election was stolen from Kari Lake.

ffs

4 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Because....American freedom is more important than childrens' lives.

2 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Kari Lake, an excerpt taken from an interview with Piers Morgan, :

"I'm fighting for the people of Arizona," Lake said. "In Arizona, I can't walk 10 feet without an Arizonan saying, 'I voted for you, everybody I know voted for you, our ballot was rejected on Election Day, please keep fighting for us.'"

Yup gotcha, thanks Kari, obviously case closed , your Honour we submit this statement into official court record as clear and factual evidence with 100% merit and validity to prove this election was stolen from Kari Lake.

ffs

Lake should really leave her house more often. Must be boring to hear your family repeating that,