US Politics

Rich

MAGA Meltdown As Ali Alexander Promises To Release Criminal Evidence That Will Get Marjorie Taylor Greene Expelled From Congress

Ali Alexander claims that he has evidence that Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) committed a crime that will get her expelled from Congress.

Alexander said, “In the coming days, I am going to reveal in my summation and the summation of attorneys that Marjorie Taylor Greene committed a crime. That crime is going to be handed to the state of Georgia, and the state of Georgia will decide whether they adjudicate. that crime or not. The House Ethics Committee and House Rules must expel Marjorie Taylor Greene with this evidence comes to light.”

https://www.politicususa.com/2023/01/05/maga-meltdown-as-ali-alexander-promises-to-release-criminal-evidence-that-will-get-marjorie-taylor-greene-expelled-from-congress.html

The only way to speed this up is to start eliminating the candidate with the lowest number of votes from further ballots. And have anyone nominated declare if they accept the nomination. That avoids all 222 Republicans from cycling through. Then the 20 dissidents ultimately have to vote for McCarthy, choose Jeffries if they really don’t want McCarthy, or nominate a viable candidate to get to 218 rather than just obstructing. 

Can you imagine 2 years of these clowns in control, committees investigating Hunter Biden selfies, trying to impeach Joe Biden, and whatever the hell they are going to try to do to Dr .Fauci, that's it that all they will do they don't know how to govern and in all probability before the two years are up they will lose control to the house.

13 minutes ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

I'm hoping for a bipartisan solution where the moderates work with the Democrats and elect (I can't believe I am saying this...) Liz Cheney as Speaker of the house. 

I honestly think that would be the least-worst option.

While Cheney apparently cares deeply about American Democracy (or probably just hates Trump - look at her record on voting rights), she is in no way the least worst option and far from a moderate Conservative.

28 minutes ago, Wideleft said:

While Cheney apparently cares deeply about American Democracy (or probably just hates Trump - look at her record on voting rights), she is in no way the least worst option and far from a moderate Conservative.

But as house speaker, she would certainly not run it like a **** show. I hate her voting record, but I highly respect the fact she is country before party. 

1 hour ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

I'm hoping for a bipartisan solution where the moderates work with the Democrats and elect (I can't believe I am saying this...) Liz Cheney as Speaker of the house.  I honestly think that would be the least-worst option.

Matt Gaetz Threatens To Quit Congress On Fox News And Twitter Has Thoughts (More bovine excrement from Matt Gaetz)

Rep. Matt Gaetz threatened to quit Congress Thursday if House Republicans make a deal with Democrats to elect a GOP speaker ― and his critics were hilariously eager for him to make good on that pledge.

Fox News host Laura Ingraham asked Gaetz, one of the far-right holdouts blocking Rep. Kevin McCarthy’s election through 11 ballots, if he would be “OK” with a bipartisan deal with moderate Democrats to break the impasse.
Gaetz said there was no way that would happen, because Democrats would not break ranks from voting for House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-N.Y.).

To prove his certainty, he declared: “If Democrats join up to elect a moderate Republican, I will resign from the House of Representatives.”

Estate of Officer Brian Sicknick Suing Donald Trump for Wrongful Death

“Estate of Officer Brian Sicknick, who died after the Jan 6 2021 Capitol attack, suing Donald Trump for wrongful death seeking monetary damages of $10 million and more,” Jake Tapper of CNN tweeted.

Officer Sicknick died in the line of duty after suffering two strokes the day after he engaged with the terrorists attacking Congress and the U.S. Capitol. The medical examiner determined that he died from natural causes.

Videos of that horrific day show a terrifying mob attacking outnumbered police officers.