Would the Bomber's record be 3 - 4 if MOS had inserted Matt Nichols when Willy was struggling in game one?

IC Khari

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 8:22 AM, bearpants said:

The only tweet I saw about this magical $100k bonus was from..... wait for for it....

GBill...

Unless you saw it from a reputable source, I'm choosing not to believe it...

GBill got his info from a post I made on the other forum. I got the intel from a media member in town.

Yesterday Gary Lawless confirmed the bonus on twitter;

1 hour ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Can't wait to see what our OL looks like with Foketi.  IMO Hardrick is the worst of the import OL.  

The NFL scouting report describes Foketi as loaded with potential and a sleeper but in need of coaching and experience.

11 hours ago, WinnipegGordo said:

GBill got his info from a post I made on the other forum. I got the intel from a media member in town.

Yesterday Gary Lawless confirmed the bonus on twitter;

I thought he was making around $250k in base salary, so I'm pleasantly surprised it won't be much more than that with his bonuses.

I think it is understandable that one would not start a raw rookie such as Loffler but let's remember they had 2 weeks of training camp and two exhibition games to evaluate the talent. And let's be fair they made a few mistakes in judging this talent. With that being said the bottom line remains they have now seen how good some of these "waiting in the wings" players are and should objectivity rule over subjectivity and emotion, several of the so called started will sit while the so called second stringers will get the call simply because they are better in many areas. The most important to me are they are better tacklers and better man coverage personnel. Simply put in my opinion. Then again as I have said before in situations like this MOS is the head coach enough said.