Everything posted by bryan35
-
Bombers adding a new RB
Hope so
-
[MERGED] BOMBERS ADD POSEY AND DAVIS TO PRACTICE ROSTER
That's nothing. Why would you want to give a team their potential starting QB for the rest of the season for such a low price? If we're going to give away our QB depth, it better be for a kings ransom. 2 first round picks or a first and two seconds. That's the starting point and it only goes up from there. If we could get that for Brohm I sure hope Walters would take it.
-
Pre-season- Game 2 - HAM @ WPG
Bombers D looked really bad when Colaros was in. Our offence did not impress much tonight. Kick coverage was horrible,
-
Friday's Preseason Game - Tickets?
We never left a game early, because darn it, it was the 1970's and my dad paid dearly for those seats (even if someone gave him tickets) and we were going to watch every second, and if I didn't like it, that was just too bad, no more games for me. Red Forman was kind of the model for dads in the 1970's. Plus, I was never bored so that helped too. From the first play of the first game I ever attended at age 6, I was smitten. I hope your son is too. I get that.. But its supposed to be pouring out and 2-3 hours is a long time to be sitting in one sport for an almost 5 year old.. and i'm not sure how well he is going to do with the crowd.. He was fine at the jets jame and yelled go jets go pretty much the whole time but we were alot closer to the action there. That, and i want him to enjoy it and be up to going with me again.. Be he has been asking for two years but he has yet to watch a whole game with me yet on tv. But he did sit through most of the first preseason game with the choppy feed.. Guess we will find out.. I can always catch a cab or a normal bus back to taylor and pembina. Last year my boy made it until the 3rd quarter before he was ready to leave. He was only 3 and a half. Bring some snacks. May keep him occupied longer.
-
Earlier CFL season gaining traction
What was the real temperature? not windchill temperature
-
TC Report Day 8
Ya I preffered watching Mickael Bishop.
-
TC Day 3
As Coach Cal used to say "can't make the club from the tub"
-
Sign Willy!
So that he can get a raise for this year.
-
Can Bellefeuille count?
With over 10 years more experience under their belts we should be better!
-
Expectations For 2015 Season
Looking for 10 wins and the playoffs.
-
New stadium for the Stamps?
I have a 1/2 season package to the Jets I got in their first year back. The seat owners alternate between getting the home opener and first right of refusal for playoff tickets. I don't believe they've been discontinued? Jet Packs were like 10, 15 & 20 games. You basically picked the games you wanted to see.That's because everybody hated the Arena & people stayed away so the Jets marketed the team that way. It was the worst building in the NHL at the time. Only 7,000 to 8,000 season tickets & average crowds of 12-13,000. and you could get game day tickets at 7-11. Think safeway had them at one time also.
-
More problems at IGF?
Ya thats the problem. A Mexican firm would have got it right. lol
-
Northern 8
Sounds interesting. Other than being "very old school" what was the reason that OUA voted against it?
-
Bombers add two more...
He has the size and right passport. Could be a worthy project since he just recently started playing oline. Doesn't cost us a draft pick so why not.
-
Bombers release Ameet Pall
Well now they won't have to rob Peter to pay Pall.
-
How do FA signings change Draft Picks?
I would still go after olinemen with the top 3 picks. Can never have enough depth at that position. Need to be grooming them for the future. Also there is the injuries that occur throughout the season.
-
Next: Who is going to FA, who is not .... Priorities
They dropped Picard. That should free up some cash.
-
Esks trade Stamps to Als for Kenny Stafford AND FA Receiver Discussion
Normally you'd think that, then we went into last season with Aaron Kelly and Romby Bryant. . Vending machine didn't take quaters?
-
Hall most likely to be new DC (Now Official)
Max Hall?
-
If you were the GM...
relative isolation / hard-to-reachness of the west....?????
-
Poll: Who Should be the Bombers' New DC?
Without a MLB it won't matter who is DC.
-
Whatever happened to...
Didnt she date Sam Katz for awhile? There was another local girl I liked for awhile...what was her name, Jennifer Rattray maybe? Does that sound right? And who could forget Janice Mackey (PJ Jazzy Jan). I'd watch the news just for her. I think she dated Bundy.
-
2015 season ticket and Grey Cup ticket pricing info
Sounds like a big commitment to save a c note.
-
2015 season ticket and Grey Cup ticket pricing info
How are you held to the 3 year commitment?
-
Willy, Bellefeuille, this one is on you guys!
I agree. Willy had time to throw but didn't pull the trigger. He could have made something happen by scrambling but just sat back and waited for the rush to get to him. Cotton should have received more carries but who knows why he didn't.