Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jesse

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jesse

  1. I give zero ***** about how our D played, tbh. This was entirely on our inability to score on offence.
  2. We were trying to figure out when was the last time we saw this kind of offensive performance.
  3. Ugh. After you said this, I had to go look. Obviously, present company excluded, football fans don't always represent the best and brightest of society.
  4. That’s what happened last year.
  5. Don’t gatekeep. I love the old school forum.
  6. The other forum is broken, lol
  7. I remember Levingston being an absolute monster. Hated how good he was. With Grant, he's been an absolute stud. Just how long he keeps playing, I guess. He's 29 so he still has time to add to his career numbers. Won't pass Gizmo though, lol.
  8. Kids are the only thing that made it difficult for me. My wife and I have season tix this year but she hasn't made it to a game yet because someone needs to stay home with the kiddos.
  9. You have to pre-plan this, my friend. You're out of luck now. Next time, go through your schedules for the next month an plans around games. My wife and I put all the games into her work schedule before the season started.
  10. He's 35, I'm not sure his career would still be going regardless.
  11. **** this game.
  12. Wrap Scheon in ice on the sidelines until game time.
  13. I’ll be honest. I forgot Kenny was on a 2 year deal. That said, his price goes up in year 2 and I would really want Schoen back if I’m the Bombers, so that’s a tricky situation. To my point about Kenny needing a strong second half, we have yet to see him play a full (18 game) season. I’m still waiting to see him prove that he’s a 300k guy.
  14. Bombers Bye Week BC/Sask/Toronto 2nd Bye Week Montreal Calgary Hamilton/Ottawa 3rd Bye week Edmonton
  15. Our window is open as long as Zach is chucking it. Mafia can find replacements for anyone else but losing your QB will send you into a tailspin.
  16. I feel like he got into some legal trouble, actually.
  17. Lawler's gonna need to have a heck of a second half to come back, imo. I think his salary shifts to Schoen's pocket next year.
  18. Yes and no. A couple of those long plays were literally perfect passes into the only place the receiver could get it....and then the receiver bringing it in from his finger tips or making a circus catch. Sometimes there's nothing a DB can do and Harris and co. had a few of those moments last night. They were chasing on a couple more tho..
  19. I said this halftime. They played their absolute best, caught every break, and were still down.
  20. Well, that narrative shifted quickly.
  21. The mirroring of missed penalties on the Riders and the phantom calls on us has been brutal. Call Stan with a hands to the face when he hits the shoulders…but ignore Willie’s helmet being taken off (and penalize him for participating). Phantom hold on Neufeld and no call on Willie and Jake being grabbed on the Rider TD pass. Just wild.
  22. MOS doesn’t do that anymore.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.