Everything posted by Yourface
-
Back 2 Back Champs @ Saskatchewan: The LDC GDT
It was within a second of the snap of the ball though. Since when does silent count matter? Offensive linemen are taught not to move at all within a second of the snap of the ball, hand signals included.
-
Back 2 Back Champs @ Saskatchewan: The LDC GDT
Gotta say, we were lucky not to be called for offside on Schoen’s touchdown catch. The centre clearly moved his hand just prior to the snap of the ball.
-
Week 10 - LOLouettes @ The Back-to-Back Champs - GDT
This hasn’t been a very well-officiated game, both ways.
-
Week 10 - LOLouettes @ The Back-to-Back Champs - GDT
What a play by Biggie.
-
3 stars plus honk honk honk
1. Oliveira. He is starting to ressemble Andrew Harris more than Bloi-Dei Dorzon. 2. Rose. Arguably his best game in three years. 3. Liegghio. Having a surprisingly amazing year. HH - clutch penalties by the Als I have a lot of crow to eat tonight…
-
ZC8
Prior to Collaros’ arrival I always thought the biggest thing holding us back from winning a championship was the QB (Mr. Game Manager Nichols’) play. I commented on it many times and was torn to shreds for it, which is funny to look back on now. Collaros’ record speaks for itself. What an incredible acquisition that was.
-
Back 2 Back CHAMPS at Elkimos GDT
It’s what happens when guys try too hard to get picks. Happened a lot last year too.
-
Back 2 Back CHAMPS at Elkimos GDT
I love Rose!!
-
Back 2 Back CHAMPS at Elkimos GDT
Winston Rose is not great….
-
BACK 2 BACK CHAMPS at Argos GDT
Delete
-
3 stars plus hh another tigernaught beat down.
Great play indeed. He certainly showed up in the clutch.
-
3 stars plus hh another tigernaught beat down.
That’s always the go-to excuse for anyone performing below expectations lol. Rose was not “fantastic” last year, he was ok at best, and certainly not up to his 2019 standards.
-
3 stars plus hh another tigernaught beat down.
He was ok, but certainly not as good as he was in 2019. I always thought he was our weakest link in the defensive backfield last year.
-
3 stars plus hh another tigernaught beat down.
Not surprised whatsoever that Houston was able to step in for Rose and not miss a beat. Rose has been arguably our worst DB since last year.
-
Back 2 Back Losers at BACK 2 BACK CHAMPS GDT
I think that should have been an accidental PI.
-
Back 2 Back Losers at BACK 2 BACK CHAMPS GDT
Nice to see a broken tackle there.
-
Back 2 Back Losers @ Back 2 Back Champs - Pre-Game Thread
I’m sorry but I do expect a RB to break a tackle once in a blue moon. I sure hope he turns it around but at the moment he’s looking like the Canadian version of Bloi-Dei Dorzon.
-
Back 2 Back Losers @ Back 2 Back Champs - Pre-Game Thread
It’s just the truth.
-
Back 2 Back Losers @ Back 2 Back Champs - Pre-Game Thread
Oliveira reminds me of Bloi-Dei Dorzon. He can’t break a tackle.
-
Als v. Argos
Agree to disagree I suppose. I meant “objectively” as in a way that does not involve personal feelings or bias. The Bombers were putrid offensively, and inept defensively in the first half, while the Redblacks kept shooting themselves in the foot. Just an awful game until the fourth quarter. It’s not like the Als-Argos game was a masterpiece either, however based on each team’s performance so far, I’m not sure how anyone could say that the Bombers will “slaughter” either of those teams, which was my original point.
-
Als v. Argos
Significantly better offensive performances. No blatant drop like the one we saw with Acklin last week. No botched clock management. I was at the Bombers game last week, and for a large portion, it was an absolute snore fest. What makes you say that?
-
Als v. Argos
If that was bad, the Bombers game last week was HORRIBLE, if we’re looking at it objectively. Not convinced the Bombers would slaughter either of them.
-
Als v. Argos
I would argue it’s better than the Bombers game last week, objectively speaking. Offences are looking decent. Drew Willy 2.0
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
Let’s not talk about COVID here….
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
5 of 7 panelists chose the Bombers to win.