Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bearpants

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bearpants

  1. I think I’d like O’Shea back next year... however, if the trade off is win the grey cup this year and lose O’Shea in the offseason... I think like most, I would take that deal...
  2. Not sure if anyone reads the Kirk Penton "insider" article on the Athletic... but there's some interesting tidbits in today's edition... • I think (Jason) Maas stays in Edmonton. Heard (Mike) O’Shea is going to be out in Winnipeg and going to Toronto regardless of what happens. Which leads to whom in Winnipeg? Don’t see why that would happen. I think Mike is a good coach. But I guess him and top brass don’t see eye to eye.- • My coaches think (Ted) Goveia gets promoted. (Mike) O’Shea stays, and (Kyle) Walters is out. Don’t think O’Shea and Walters are tight anymore I find it interesting that two (presumably) different sources are saying that Walters and O'Shea are no longer on the same page...
  3. OK... you must be acting intentionally obtuse... there's no chance you didn't get that he was just making a joke...
  4. Hey me too (well kind of)... I turned 2 a month before the 1988 cup... and my son just turned 2 a month ago...
  5. totally agree... Farjardo is a class act and deserves our respect... however, as long as he's wearing green... I'll be happy to see him lose every game he plays... Maybe generate a few first downs and some insurance points with the game on the line... Sterveler up the middle - when the entire stadium could see it coming - is not how to close out a game... Luckily we managed to escape with a win in a "bad Lapo" game... so hopefully he can dial up another great Lapo game for next week...
  6. I honestly think Hamilton wins by 3 tds or more... I guess we shall see
  7. LOL... I'm pretty sure every city does this...
  8. QB

    bearpants replied to jammer's topic in Blue Bomber Discussion
    this is the only thing that still really worries me about Zach... and I fear the opponent we're playing on Sunday will not hesitate to take a cheap shot if it's available...
  9. technically your third and fourth points shouldn't have a check beside them... they're on the "to do" list but not complete yet...
  10. I used to do both... but I became more limited in time over the last few years... so I decided to stick to just this one... I like it better... but that's not saying the other site is "second rate" or anything...
  11. This is so true... the keyboard warriors can be complete asshats... but the actual people at the games are generally good prairie folk, like us...
  12. I actually hope this doesn't happen... I'm legitimately nervous that someone takes a cheap shot at Collaros... same way I was about Streveler at the end of the Calgary game... Let's keep the pocket clean and Collaros upright all game...
  13. Just casually remind them that Calgary basically shut out Harris last weekend... how did that work for them?... I don't understand why anyone cares about what the fans think... of course the Bomber fans are overly confident... same way the rider fans are probably overly confident... we don't play the game... our opinions don't really matter...
  14. Disagree completely... hate Bo all you want but having superstars and in some cases a “villain” is good for the league overall... feels so much better to beat the villain, reigning grey cup mvp, and likely league mvp (if not for his injury) than just some guy...
  15. Hey now... don’t slander the good name of Bojack Horseman... he’s on the tough road to recovery...
  16. I'll take a stab... Maston played well at SAM... Taylor has been playing great at field HB... my guess is he was going to be DI'd and play some nickel packages... he wanted to start... coach said no... PS: I hope I'm remembering correctly that our DI's are usually DB, DL, Medlock and Grant...
  17. Why do you keep mentioning Rios... this has nothing to do with Rios, who was benched after his poor game in Calgary.... Mercy Maston is the guy who has taken over the SAM position... and he played really well in the season finale...
  18. I still think the only way Campbell is not in Edm next year is if Edm goes on a run and decides to keep Maas...
  19. I highly doubt Claybrooks would jeopardize his own, very young, career just to stick it to Braley...
  20. this is the only part that kind of bugs me.... the three voters who voted against Harris could've independently decided to exclude Harris due to his suspension, that's fine... but there's no chance they each independently decided that Mike Miller was the guy... they had to collude to make sure they got the votes to exclude Harris...
  21. He would've never got the national vote anyways... but he still should've been the Bombers nomination...
  22. I think it's entirely possible one of these guys can be as productive as the all-stars you've mentioned... I just don't see it happening in our existing offense...
  23. typical... Bomber fans propping up the league...
  24. I'd have to disagree with you... as of this year... Bailey and Lawler both look like legit CFL receivers.... Lucky (when used properly) can be a threat... and Janarion Grant (while he hasn't done anything on offense yet) I think can be a very good receiver (with a different OC)...
  25. Or even when they passed on Jim Barker b/c he wanted final say on all player personnel... and opted for Joe Mack (please correct me if my memory has the wrong connection there)... Best not to think about these things... just puts us in a deeper Bomber-based depression...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.