HardCoreBlue
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: 2026 Bombers Season
Everything posted by HardCoreBlue
-
So is Schiefele a vet now?
Not in the sense of useful experience, developed talent, demonstrated maturity, honed leadership, etc.
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
Ouch.
-
Around The NHL 2016/2017
It also seems that the shooters are becoming so much more accurate. Goaltender coaching seems to have forgotten there is a top half to the net.
-
Game 48 : Alexander @ The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Team
Hutch and Helle are thinking, 'yea thanks, you score 6 goals for him, where's my goal support?'
-
US Politics
Yup, the hidden job market.
-
Game 47 : Jets @ Sharks - West Coast Story
Well said.
-
Around The NHL 2016/2017
Realistically, not yet. But soon, if we continue on the same path we've traveled the first half of the season.
-
Game 47 : Jets @ Sharks - West Coast Story
29 other teams would take him in a heart beat. Yes, he's faltered of late, but no, you don't trade him. You show some patience. He will step it back up.
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
I guess I did.
-
Game 48 : Alexander @ The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Team
The season is not a write-off, yet. It will be soon if this continues but again, not yet. They can still go on a roll and get themselves back into it.
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
You're comparing Michael Bishop to Travis Lulay? If so, I think not.
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
Travis Lulay?
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
No idea? For the answers, look back to when sport was invented.
-
Game 47 : Jets @ Sharks - West Coast Story
I thought the LA OT goal was saveable if he just stands his ground upright but I'm not a Goalie expert. It just seems both our goalies go down so quick giving the top half of the net too frequent.
-
Game 46 : Snow Angels @ City of Angels
When you're emotionally invested in the Jets like a lot of us are, they are such an entertaining and maddening team to watch. Just when you think they have figured it out, bam. If Joel Armia continues like he is, he is going to be a really good hockey player for us. I'm thinking Bryan Little must be playing hurt. He's not himself since coming back.
-
Game 46 : Snow Angels @ City of Angels
Good grief man. I'm thinking he's constantly doing something behind the scenes that the lay fan has no idea about.
-
If not Nichols, who would you like to see as our QB in 2017?
I'd assume our goal is to develop Dom Davis into a starter sooner than later. You would think he'll see more of the field this year.
-
Game 45 : The Howling @ Bark At The Moon
If that's true and if I'm Michael Hutchinson, I'm thinking 'Thanks a lot Coach'
-
Game 45 : The Howling @ Bark At The Moon
I'm guessing you could put a lot of teams in that category by looking at the changes they've made over the last 2-3 years. When is it tinkering and when is it a rebuild? What number of changes determines that? Very subjective and up for interpretation for sure.
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
Yes but how strong is Durant's position in a league of 9 teams with most already set at starting QB's?
-
Advise the CFL
Immediately after a play is whistled, a coach has 20 seconds to decide whether he wants to challenge the call. After twenty seconds elapses, that play can't be challenged.
-
Game 45 : The Howling @ Bark At The Moon
Are you suggesting his teammates are questioning his leadership? My hunch says no.
-
Game 44 : Cartier @ Lagimodière
Not absolving responsibility for the Jet skaters last night but what a monumental chance for Michael Hutchinson trailing 3-2 to steal the game and hold off the naysayers. I'm not sure how many more chances he will get.
-
Our Goalies
Yup it's rational to plug in a previous 20-30 goal scorer, it's also rational to ensure you're matching their playing minutes to their contributions. I heard the commentator mention he noticed more jump in Staffords play against the Flames. The only thing I would ask from Drew Stafford is ensure his level of intensity, effort not change regardless of minutes and line combo he's on.
-
US Politics
It's always been important to do this regardless of era. If one of us is on the wrong end of unjust judgment, we sure do appreciate this approach. Absolutely this era has provided more complexities in trying to have an informed perspective on others. Having bias's, assumptions and opinions on others is human nature, testing them on a regular basis is a whole different ball of wax. To ensure they are close to factual takes some work on the judge's end. Each of us have varying levels of ability, commitment and energy to do so. One things for sure, no one's perfect but some are better than others in how we talk about others factually.