Game 61 : Jets @ Maple Leafs

A lil early but what the heck.

- HNIC 6PM

- Hutch to start

- SJ 2pts behind us in Wild Card race

- Toronto 2nd game in 2 days

Can't lose this one.

Hutch gets a shut-out, Stafford has a huge game, Ladd fights, Trouba plays lights out, Buff vaporizes someone, mayb, hopefully Phaneuf, Meyers scores from centre, Lowry collects three assists, Slater is unbelievable on the PK, Little has the puck on a string all night.

Or not, and the Leafs win, Sunday is ugly for us Jet fans, that horrible, knawing feeling of oh oh.

However tonight unfolds, Leafs commentary believes the Leafs are one or two key pieces away from being elite, what's with Kessel talk, is Nonis a genius or a buffoon, probably a few mentions of Wendall Clark and 'Dougie' Gilmore. No mention of the Jets, well maybe a few comments about Kane, the recent poll of no one wants to play here and our push to the playoffs.

Must win to say the least, playoff contenders or playoff pretenders? Jets need to beat these non playoff teams and  beat them good. Make a statement. The Washington game was just bad overall, everyone was awful except Lowry. Hopefully tonight the rest of the team shows up and pounds the leafs. No excuses tonight, Leafs played last night and aren't good. Dion is still hurt so that leaf blueline is hurting. 

Planes vs Tanks tonight. 

Speaking of comments from Kane..says he's glad to get out of the 'fishbowl' in the Peg. Sure Evander...it's always great to go from a team with excellent playoff potential, to an also ran loser. Give me a break. Good move to have Hutch in goal against the leafs. I'm getting a little antcy about Pavs. performance lately. Go Jets.

Speaking of comments from Kane..says he's glad to get out of the 'fishbowl' in the Peg. Sure Evander...it's always great to go from a team with excellent playoff potential, to an also ran loser. Give me a break. Good move to have Hutch in goal against the leafs. I'm getting a little antcy about Pavs. performance lately. Go Jets.

Kane being pretty classy there. Like Buffalo isn't a similar fishbowl, He's right tho, Winnipeg is a fishbowl, it's not due to the fans either, it's the media and their constant flip flopping they do, but a more mature professional wouldn't have even mentioned the "fishbowl". Kane obviously has some growing up to do still. Take the high road Evander like Bogo did. Don't diss the city you just played in, Thank the fans and the Jets and move on really. 

Speaking of comments from Kane..says he's glad to get out of the 'fishbowl' in the Peg. Sure Evander...it's always great to go from a team with excellent playoff potential, to an also ran loser. Give me a break. Good move to have Hutch in goal against the leafs. I'm getting a little antcy about Pavs. performance lately. Go Jets.

Kane being pretty classy there. Like Buffalo isn't a similar fishbowl, He's right tho, Winnipeg is a fishbowl, it's not due to the fans either, it's the media and their constant flip flopping they do, but a more mature professional wouldn't have even mentioned the "fishbowl". Kane obviously has some growing up to do still. Take the high road Evander like Bogo did. Don't diss the city you just played in, Thank the fans and the Jets and move on really.

Has nothing to do with the media. Kane wasn't very cooperative with the media so if he didn't like what was written he could have helped frame the narrative more. What he really means is he wasn't able to be a **** and get away with it.