Game 72 : Crapitals @ Jets

can we use both goalies in the net at the same time? to stop Ovechkin?

I like this idea!

Which reminds me what my wife once asked me while watching one of the few games she's watched, 'Why don't they just put a huge sumo wrestler in net, there would be no place to shoot'.

My response was, 'you can't . . . wait a sec?'

can we use both goalies in the net at the same time? to stop Ovechkin?

I like this idea!

Which reminds me what my wife once asked me while watching one of the few games she's watched, 'Why don't they just put a huge sumo wrestler in net, there would be no place to shoot'.

My response was, 'you can't . . . wait a sec?'

Google this... I believe a team tried doing this in the distant past and the league nixed it.

Pavs made key saves at the end of the game when the defense played soft...   

Overall it was a very good fast pace game to watch and Stafford is just a solid addition that I really hope we keep.   

My only gripe is that Ladd really seems invisible as of late ...  in regards to the other thread I really think Buff is a much bigger difference maker then Ladd....

Pavs made key saves at the end of the game when the defense played soft...

Overall it was a very good fast pace game to watch and Stafford is just a solid addition that I really hope we keep.

My only gripe is that Ladd really seems invisible as of late ... in regards to the other thread I really think Buff is a much bigger difference maker then Ladd....

The sensible person says Ladd is likely playing quite injured....