Everything posted by Blueandgold
-
Grey Cup 2014
Looks like its going to be a terrible game for the third year in a row.
-
Unofficial Free Agent List
We already have two good import receivers in Nick Moore and Denmark. As much as I'd love to have a guy like SJ Green, I'm not sure breaking the bank for him would be the wisest use of money. I would hope that Walters would be able to recruit one young import receiver who deserves to be in the starting lineup this off season.
-
George Cortez won't be back with Riders in 2015
I'd love to have him here.
-
Michael Sam Possibly Playing for Als Next Season
The last few posts in this thread is why Michael Sam discussion irks me. I wish we could just speak about his abilities on the football field without his sexual orientation being brought into the discussion.
-
Michael Sam Possibly Playing for Als Next Season
He's a marginal football player at best.
-
Gibson's CFL Player Award Winners
You can't really argue with any of those.
-
Mike Benevides Fired
If Dave Dickenson wanted to be a CFL head coach that badly he would be one already. His career goals though seem to be Calgary Stampeders Head Coach and he's happy to wait for his turn once Hufnagel steps back from the sidelines. This is true. But, the point I was trying to make was that Garcia doesn't deserve to immediately be made a head coach. He needs to spend a few years as a coordinator first and get re-accumulated to the CFL game first.
-
Mike Benevides Fired
Jeff Garcia becoming a head coach in the CFL before Dave Dickenson just doesn't seem right.
-
Mo Price
Let's save time - we'd rather have all the receivers better than Bryant than Bryant. If we cut Romby today vacant would still be an improvement in the starting lineup.
-
Mo Price
Price is a good but not great receiver with attitude problems, a high contract and injury concerns. I'd pass on him.
-
Mo Price
There's no chance that anyone gives up anything for Price and his ridiculous contract
-
Mo Price
There's no chance that anyone gives up anything for Price and his ridiculous contract
-
Unofficial Free Agent List
Too bad Westerman re-signed.
-
Div. Final Sunday
Not to mention BLM doesn't appear to be a guy who chokes in big games like Burris & Glenn.
-
Div. Final Sunday
It's two in four years isn't it? Although, that isn't great either.
-
Div. Final Sunday
Ah, the good olds days of summer.... We beat the homeless 1-7 Ticats with LeFevour at the helm. They were just a tad different than the team playing next week. But beating Calgary with Marve was awesome.
-
Div. Final Sunday
It's obvious that Reilly wasn't going to have a long term CFL career, but Jones is doing everything he can to expedite that process.
-
Div. Final Sunday
Classic Bowman.
-
Div. Final Sunday
Yup. If I were starting a franchise and was allowed to take one player from any team it would be BLM.
-
Div. Final Sunday
The kid is only what 23 or so? If he spends his entire career in the CFL he'll go down as one of the greatest of all time.
-
Div. Final Sunday
You guys have endured a similar suffering to the Bombers in the last decade or so. It's a nice win for you guys and your fans. I may hate Kent Austin but it was good to see you and the Ticat fans get the win.
-
Div. Final Sunday
It's interesting that the Stamps have so much success without having that one game breaking receiver.
-
Div. Final Sunday
Threw it deep into the Stamps end zone & bowman couldn't make the catch. Bowman is most overrated player in the entire league.
-
Div. Final Sunday
I'm guessing that when he gets released this off season his contract won't be quite so high next year.
-
Div. Final Sunday
I'm really curious about that too. What a terrible time for the mics to go out.