Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blueandgold

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Blueandgold

  1. Lets not sit here and pretend that Rider fans are knowledgeable.
  2. Nope and I don't think he's much(if any) better than Morley at this stage of their respective careers.
  3. Maybe he's looking to add one more big salary receiver?
  4. I don't care where our middle linebacker comes from, as long as he wasn't on our roster last season.
  5. Washington is Wally's guy, he isn't going anywhere.
  6. Grey Cup should bring in $10 million in profits for the Bombers plus $5 million in profit like this year as part of regular revenue streams. Bombers will be set on their stadium debt payments for the next three years. Wade must be laughing.We're gonna start seeing Evander Kane type pictures of Wade on Twitter! Wade doing sit-ups with no shirt on and stacks of cash on his stomach! lol This just sounds unpleasant for all.
  7. I'd fire O'Shea and Bellfool immediately if Trestman had any interest in coming here.
  8. I'd like to see him in the starting lineup for 18 games next year.
  9. I'd be more interested in Odell Willis, Ricky Foley, or Justin Hickman if we are going to bring in a free agent. Whether any of those 3 actually make it to free agency is a different story. I do still like Kashawn Fraser and Marvin Booker as well. I have no interest in ever seeing Odell Willis play for us again.
  10. Khari going back to Sask wouldn't surprise me.
  11. Benevides was a crappy head coach, but Wally was the one calling the shots in BC and definitely has to take some of the blame for the regression there.
  12. I'd be happy with Benevides, Claybrooks or Hall myself, and even Kavis Reed would be an improvement over Etch.
  13. They fired Cortez to replace him with Chapdelaine? Wow just wow.
  14. This is great news. I hope that Marcel is next.
  15. Good to have him back. Now we just need to lock down Wild, Sears and Washington.
  16. Coaching is a bigger problem than talent for the Bombers IMO.
  17. He was officially promoted to OC at the same time they hired Garcia IIRC.
  18. What the hell is an "Enoch"?
  19. Leaving Sears as a healthy scratch, continuously playing Kuale, Bryant & Grigsby. Roster decisions like that really make me question whether or not O'Shea will be a successful coach for us.
  20. Sears & Wild are both good players and I'd like to have them both back, but WIld is much more valuable to our team than Sears is.
  21. I can't imagine any scenario where Kuale isn't released this off season.
  22. Scary stuff. Good to hear and congrats on beating it though.
  23. Sisco is a much worse player than Etienne. I don't even want the guy as TCF.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.