Something that really grinds my gears

Mike

Watching Taylor Reed play in the middle last night for Hamilton.

Penalty aside, he's one hell of a linebacker. 62 tackles ... 8 sacks ... a couple forced turnovers ... as a rookie in the middle of the Hamilton defense.

Really wish we had a guy like that manning the middle of the field for us.

Especially because we did have him last year. And then let him go.

:wacko:

I was thinking the same thing but he's probably a casualty of the coaching change.   I believe he ended the season on the Bombers PR which of course made him a free agent as soon as the season ended.  Then came the coaching change and he probably fell between the cracks.  But good on the Ticats for picking him up. 

Watching Taylor Reed play in the middle last night for Hamilton.

Penalty aside, he's one hell of a linebacker. 62 tackles ... 8 sacks ... a couple forced turnovers ... as a rookie in the middle of the Hamilton defense.

Really wish we had a guy like that manning the middle of the field for us.

Especially because we did have him last year. And then let him go.

:wacko:

Wasn't he released to pursue an NFL opportunity? 

(just vaguely remember the name .. wasn't he a late PR addition?)

You can bet a guy like Tilman keeps tabs on players like Reed and cashes in when the time is right.  Although viewed as some sort of pariah, Tilman stills knows football and funnels a lot of talent the cats' way. Too bad we didn't follow this guy long enough to bring him back. We missed the boat..again. 

You can bet a guy like Tilman keeps tabs on players like Reed and cashes in when the time is right.  Although viewed as some sort of pariah, Tilman stills knows football and funnels a lot of talent the cats' way. Too bad we didn't follow this guy long enough to bring him back. We missed the boat..again. 

Had nothing to do with Tillman.

Reinbold coached him in college.

Had nothing to do with Tillman.

Reinbold coached him in college.

Didn't know that but like the Bombers I didn't follow him that close. I would have thought Eric the Red would have something to do with bringing him in. Guess he wasn't in the know like I thought. Much like us.