Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blueandgold

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Blueandgold

  1. I thought a lot of Greaves struggles were due to playing beside January and having him get beat like a rented mule game in and game out.
  2. I'm willing to bet that a team like Arizona or Carolina struggling at the gate and desperate for a draw gets McDavid and not a team like Buffalo or Edmonton where they're still doing relatively well.
  3. Yeah not sure about that one... think they blow their wad on receivers and DB Holmes is from Ottawa. They may be able to get a home town discount. I don't think anyone signs in Ottawa unless they're being severely overpaid - I could easily be wrong but i'd expect Holmes to get a huge deal if that's true.
  4. Tyler Holmes is expected to sign with Ottawa?
  5. Not nearly as good as he is at safety. Brack & Weldon Brown are both really good players, but we don't have a huge need for either one of them. Hurl at a decent salary would be a nice pick up as well. You don't think we have a need for really good linebackers? I'd sure take a few. Hm for some reason I thought he was still playing corner. But, he'd be playing the SAM and taking Dunn's spot if we signed him, no? We need two more traditional linebackers rather than the converted defensive backs.
  6. Not nearly as good as he is at safety. Brack & Weldon Brown are both really good players, but we don't have a huge need for either one of them. Hurl at a decent salary would be a nice pick up as well.
  7. I wonder who the Sask DC will be then?
  8. He was pretty bad along with all of our other import O-linemen sans Jace Daniels.
  9. I'll be there live! I forgot my Jets gear in Winnipeg unfortunately, but I'll be loud and proud for our Jets. Should be an interesting game with the Coyotes coming off the humiliating loss to St.Louis.
  10. Bene as DC and Richie as the DB coach would really be ideal.
  11. I don't think Jones is going to Sask, and if Heenan elects to leave for the money they might not have either one of them.
  12. You vastly overrate Sherman. He's a Winnipeg boy so it'd be nice to see him do well, but his role on a good team should be as a rotational player at best. He just isn't starting material.
  13. So the guys I listed won't 'do whatever is asked of them'? Sorry, but I'll take Derek Jones and Teague Sherman over Tristan Black and Labbe any day. We already have Dan West and Tim Cronk, there's your Labbes... Labbe was a better player than any of those other guys you mentioned.
  14. Zilch. We need a starting left tackle and there aren't many Canadians in the league who can play that position.
  15. Do you not remember how bad our long snapping was when Ian Wild was injured?
  16. I'd much rather bring back Phillip Hunt or Alex Hall than Odell Willis.
  17. 195K?! That's too much for Picard even if the bar for NI salaries is steadily rising.
  18. Name one decent linebacker we brought in last year. Yeah, we're going to have a hell of a time attempting to find two starting linebackers this off season.
  19. If Neufeld starts at guard instead of tackle it'll be very interesting to see what they do with Morley.
  20. Newman went down early .. as did Suber .. But I think the projected secondary was Randle, Washington, Leggett, Suber, Bucknor ... Donovan Alexander was originally supposed to start over Bucknor.
  21. Who starts at guard? Neufeld, Goossen or Morley? I'm guessing that this pushes Morley down to the role of 6th linemen. Not a huge fan of this signing though.
  22. I'm about ready for David Braley to get the hell out of the CFL myself.
  23. Very good signing! Now we just need to bring back Wild and I'll be happy.
  24. K-Groh is just not good enough... Gott or Picard can play guard as well - nothing wrong with an interior of Deane-Gott-Picard, move McMillan to RT, draft more OL Picard will probably cost $130-150k - not sure that breaking the bank on Holmes or Heenan is the right move for Ottawa, they need receivers and DBs Burris may die this year if Picard is one of his Gaurds From excitement! Nope that isn't why...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.