Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blueandgold

Members

Everything posted by Blueandgold

  1. I'm guessing that when he gets released this off season his contract won't be quite so high next year.
  2. I'm really curious about that too. What a terrible time for the mics to go out.
  3. I sure hope not.
  4. Ticats to the cup in the second year in a row.
  5. I don't really understand the Collaros hate from certain posters here.
  6. I also like how Paris Cotton runs .
  7. At 30 years old? I doubt that one. But, if he's becoming an FA I wouldn't mind if we targeted him.
  8. We're the only stadium in the league to my knowledge that has ads on it.
  9. Agreed. I was not impressed with Demski. Bombers might be able to get him with the 2nd rounder. That one play where he avoided making a catch on second and ten because he didn't want to get hit was just awful.
  10. Did we take that time out at the end? It really seemed to halt our momentum.
  11. Photo finish here.
  12. I didn't know you could finish your tackles when the guy is already 5 yards out of bounds.
  13. I don't like the play call on second and ten and I don't like the decision to kick the FG. That's putting a lot of pressure on your D to force a two and out.
  14. These refs are jokers but that doesn't surprise me.
  15. Terrible play call on second and one yuck.
  16. The Bisons were probably over due a holding call against them - its just a shame it happened on a good play like that.
  17. His draft stock has to be taking a small hit today that's for sure.
  18. Can't believe Demski shied away from the hit like that.
  19. This is more entertaining than the majority of CFL games this year.
  20. I'm that type of gamer and I prefer the PS4.
  21. A guy like Messam would do the trick. If we could figure out the two games in the season he'd be worth a roster spot it might be worthwhile. As opposed to using a DI spot on a backup running back who will only touch the ball a few times a game?
  22. With our current roster, I don't see the problem with a line of Daniels - Greaves - Morley - Goossen - Neufeld.
  23. Wild would be a good choice if re-signs. You also couldn't go wrong with Denmark.
  24. A guy like Messam would do the trick.
  25. Interesting. I'm willing to bet he got a decent raise from his previous deal.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.