Everything posted by Blueandgold
-
Kevin Glenn's future
Injury prone, misfit, not wired right, average. I'd take Brohm or even Glenn over a miswired Buck Pierce.
-
Do we make 3rd place?
I'm not scared of the Lions at all. I'd personally take Willy, Brohm OR Marve over ANY QB they currently have including Travis Lulay.
-
Free agency news
Pay whatever for Curran and I don't even care if we let Sears walk.
-
Kevin Glenn's future
I'd personally rather start Robert Marve over Kevin Glenn in a do or die game.
-
Barron Miles to join coaching staff
Weren't they propping him as a potential DC candidate a few months ago?
-
Steve Morley
Maybe he'd agree agree to a pay cut and hang out on the IR all season for league minimum? League minimum? He'll still get six figures on the open market. Even backup Canadian O-linemen get paid fairly well.
-
Kevin Glenn's future
Lol @ at the idea of Drew Willy only making 150K and 15K more than Sam Hurl.
-
Free agency news
Ellingson, Jackson and Marcus Henry are all number three's in my opinion, while Price is a solid two but is always hurt.
-
Walters on 1290 now
I guess you know more than what Walters said I can see "starting two canadian linebackers" quite nicely When did Walters say anything about starting 2 national LBs. He mentioned it in the interview today.
-
Walters on 1290 now
Sherman at safety sounds horrific, unless we want a repeat of 2013?
-
Bombers sign LB Hurl, WR Adams, OL Bryant & Dile, DL Brown
There isn't a worse contract in the league than the 120K they plated Shomari Williams last season.
-
Bombers sign LB Hurl, WR Adams, OL Bryant & Dile, DL Brown
Wow the RedBlacks turned him down? That's shocking.
-
Bombers sign LB Hurl, WR Adams, OL Bryant & Dile, DL Brown
Ellingson/Price/Jackson/Henry/Sinopoli isn't a terrible receiving core.
-
Bombers sign LB Hurl, WR Adams, OL Bryant & Dile, DL Brown
I don't see why the Bombers would want LeFevour or why he would want to come to a place with a QB who's entrenched.
-
How do FA signings change Draft Picks?
A guy like Nik Demski who is almost certain to play in the CFL next year might be a more appealing pick at number two than someone who we could lose to the NFL as an UDFA.
-
How do FA signings change Draft Picks?
I could see them picking an OL at number 2 then trying to trade back into the first round for Demski.
-
Around the CFL Offseason Discussion
We've heard rumors that Wally and Solo were having a hard time working out a new deal. Why would it be such an urgent issue if he Solo wasn't a pending FA? This is a rumor I won't downright shoot down as being incorrect.
-
Around the CFL Offseason Discussion
Hopefully talks fall apart last minute...
-
Walters expected to pursue Brian Peters
- Around the CFL Offseason Discussion
- 2015 Free Agency Prediction Pool
QB Kevin Glenn - Saskatchewan Brian Brohm - BC Dan LeFevour - Montreal RB Kendial Lawrence - Ottawa Nic Grigsby - Saskatchewan REC Greg Ellingson - Ottawa Spencer Watt - Winnipeg Ernest Jackson - Winnipeg Wallace Miles - Saskatchewan Brad Sinopoli - Ottawa Sam Giguere - Ottawa Bakari Grant - Edmonton Nik Lewis - Calgary OL Stanley Bryant - Winnipeg SirVincent Rogers - Ottawa Edwin Harrison - Calgary Dan Clark - Edmonton Greg Wojt - Winnipeg DL Moton Hopkins - Montreal Justin Hickman - Ottawa Brandon Boudreaux - Hamilton LB Desia Dunn - Toronto Sam Hurl - Winnipeg Keenan MacDougall - Calgary Rennie Curran - Ottawa Johnny Sears - Toronto Brian Peters - Winnipeg DB Geoff Tisdale - Montreal Tristan Jackson - Saskatchewan P Josh Bartel - Edmonton- Next: Who is going to FA, who is not .... Priorities
Unfortunately, most of our needs this year were also needs going to camp last year. If our scouting was where we need it to be, I doubt that we'd be sitting here discussing a guy like Earnest Jackson.- Which GM will be most active in FA?
Bryant and Jackson would be huge. I'm hoping for those two and a linebacker like Peters. Bryant, Jackson, Peters or Curran, and a backup NI receiver would be perfect in my book. Maybe throw in a guy like Wojt if I'm getting greedy.- Next: Who is going to FA, who is not .... Priorities
Much better than Brett Carter, but not as good Nik Demski IMO.- Next: Who is going to FA, who is not .... Priorities
Including the sign and trades we worked last year, we signed possibly our three best players in Drew Willy, Chris Randle and Nick Moore. I'm sure will be active with guys like Stanely Bryant and Earnest Jackson this year. - Around the CFL Offseason Discussion