Official Team Twitter Accounts

Rich

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should official twitter accounts poke fun at other organizations?

• No - It is in bad taste
    • Yes - It is all in good
    • I don't really care

Saw this tweet from the official Eskimos Twitter account

I've asked similar questions before, but I'm always curious about people's thoughts on this.  Is it wrong for an official account to tweet out something like this, or is it all in good fun and just adding to rivalries and future games?

It's Twitter. Who cares. It's all in good fun and quite honestly, i have enjoyed some of the tweets that pro sports teams send out to each other. All in good fun. Only people who are offended or don't like this type of stuff are people who are way too sensitive. Man, not knocking the topic cuz i like it, it's a neat discussion but... what's the world come to when topics like this exist. What's happened to peoples sense of humor. Man, guys like George Carlin and The legends of comedy would just be crapped on these days. It's pathetic actually when you think about how sensitive the world has gotten. 

If it's funny then go nuts. If it's not funny and trying too hard then don't bother. 

Yes, absolutely this....a good point, actually. It's only good if it's funny. If it's lame, no thanks.

Oh I don't know.  Seth Rogan and Norm MacDonald seem to have made careers out of it.

Don't you dare speak ill of Norm McDonald. Dirty Work is tremendously funny. 

If it's funny then go nuts. If it's not funny and trying too hard then don't bother.

Yes, absolutely this....a good point, actually. It's only good if it's funny. If it's lame, no thanks.

Oh I don't know. Seth Rogan and Norm MacDonald seem to have made careers out of it.

Don't you dare speak ill of Norm McDonald. Dirty Work is tremendously funny.
Never mind that Rogen has done a lot of funny stuff, too.