Everything posted by Blueandgold
-
3 stars +hh argblows
I'm personally not a big fan of back to backs aside from Labour Day. Its kind of crazy we finish up with Toronto after seven games before we play Ottawa once, or that we play BC twice in a row before we play Calgary once.
-
3 stars +hh argblows
Not to mention that Calgary is 29.6 PPG and we're at 33.2. It's nice being the only team in the league to average over 30 a game. Despite our record (and the second half in BC), this year has gone better than I expected when Nichols went down.
-
3 stars +hh argblows
Only because yet they've played the Bombers .
-
Province Portion of IGF Debt written off
Nope twitter is blocked at work. With that being said, I stand by my statement. That Bomber debt will have to be "forgiven" eventually.
-
Province Portion of IGF Debt written off
We all knew this day would come eventually. There's no way the Bombers could ever pay off the principal of that loan. The interest payments alone were enough.
-
Als About To Drop Willy & Matthews? Manziel Now An Al
Lankford never had fans to begin with. The majority of us have been commenting on his mediocre skills as a football player since we signed him.
-
Regular Season Bomber News & Discussion
You can't possibly even attempt to compare Flanders and Demski based off of stats. Flanders takes his runs like a traditional running back, while Demski takes his off of sweeps, end around and trick plays.
-
Regular Season Bomber News & Discussion
As a Flanders fan, I look forward to seeing what Tompkins can do. I'm just happy we aren't inserting Lankford.
-
Regular Season Bomber News & Discussion
Lemon has to be a guy who's played for almost every team in the league by now. If my memory serves me correctly, he's done Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary, Saskatchewan, Ottawa, Toronto, and now BC. Just missing Hamilton & Montreal.
-
Game Day Thread - Bombers @ Argos
Seriously... they can't knock a commercial or two off to do these interviews during stoppages in play instead?
-
When does the bowman experiment end? (Bowman traded to Montreal)
We don't have the depth to start three Canadian receivers. If we had a healthy Matt Coates it's something I would be willing to consider, but having Peterman back up three guys doesn't sound great. I really hope we don't replace Bowman with Lankford. That's a sideways move if I've ever heard of one.
-
When does the bowman experiment end? (Bowman traded to Montreal)
This was determined a long, long, long time ago.
-
Nichols v strevler and the hole in our offense.
Nichol's has been great despite a lackluster receiving core. We need to get a legit number two receiver to replace Bowman.
-
When does the bowman experiment end? (Bowman traded to Montreal)
Now people here can stop defending his terrible play and he can go join the retirement home in Montreal. I wouldn't have minded getting Earnest Jackson back and attempting to re-build his value. But, Jackson has been terrible the last year and a half himself so it might be better we didn't take on another overpaid struggling receiver.
-
When does the bowman experiment end? (Bowman traded to Montreal)
Our O has played it's best with Flanders in the lineup... The guy has done nothing but produce when he's been on the field. You make room for a guy like that.
-
When does the bowman experiment end? (Bowman traded to Montreal)
I thought Flanders played fairly well as a starting slot last year. I would be happy to see him there again. We could create some excellent chaos having Harris, Flanders, Demski and potentially Streveler all on the field together.
-
Als About To Drop Willy & Matthews? Manziel Now An Al
I would rather have Ryan Leaf.
-
When does the bowman experiment end? (Bowman traded to Montreal)
I’m not sure why a guy who was terrible for Edmonton last year, has dropped the ball more than any other receiver throughout his career, and that has done absolutely nothing this year is getting the benefit of the doubt.
-
Game Day Thread - Bombers @ Argos
Second play of the game and I’m already sick of Bowman.
-
Battle of Underperformers: Blue vs Double Blue in Doubleheader
Yes we do. If you watch the play, the entire line pulls to the right. It was clearly a designed run to the outside.
-
Around the League: 2018 Season
Wasn’t Justin Coz found not guilty? Hes still banned from the league.
-
When does the bowman experiment end? (Bowman traded to Montreal)
Demski runs East-West far too much. He doesn't do "everything" that Flanders did, Flanders is a much better player than Demski just with the wrong passport. Bowman is completely done, he didn't play well with Edmonton last year either. He's not dropping the ball because he's not being targeted. He made one catch last week, to go along with one drop and one offside penalty. I would be shocked if he's still in the lineup for us passed Labour Day.
-
Around the League: 2018 Season
Damn... Pretty bad if true. Teague seemed like a good guy from my encounters with him.
-
When does the bowman experiment end? (Bowman traded to Montreal)
I literally can't think of one good import receiver that Walters has recruited. Darvin Adams came from Toronto, but he was fairly unheradled (much like Terrance Edwards) but if there's someone else please name them. Practice squad guys who haven't played in an actual game don't count.
-
Derek Jones
I thought Loffler struggled last year as well. Derek Jones actually outplayed Loffler when Loffler was hurt last year.